REINCARNATION  

Posted in


REINCARNATION

In My Father's house are many mansions… (John 14.2)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT REINCARNATION

According to the Masters of Light Reincarnation is a process of Spiritual Evolution, Our Spirits can choose based on our free will where to incarnate, the race, physical condition, sex and the experiences we are going to experience on this physical plane.

This means that we cannot talk about a “Human Spirit”, instead we say that we have a Conceptual Spirit that has been created by Elohim. Therefore, it is possible to reincarnate as an extraterrestrial being on a different planet from our solar system, as long as the abstract thinking of our Spirit be similar to the extraterrestrial entity we are going to embody.

Can we reincarnate as an animal?

It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to incarnate as an animal (Horse, Dog, Elephant, Dolphin etc). Animals have a Non conceptual spirit, and although their spirits have been also created by Elohim, they practically do not have abstract thinking; this means that animals do not understand drawings or complex processes of thinking since they are very limited and they are still in evolution. However, there are animals that have a well developed decoder (brain) and feel depression and feel pain (Dolphin, Whales). They can even generate engrams.

How many times can we reincarnate?

We can reincarnate numerous times in different places and diverse circumstances, the key question is that we reincarnate in order to revert karmas from our past lives, Nevertheless, when we intend to revert our karmic lessons we usually end up with more karmas when we commit hostile acts against our neighbors and we become cruel and insensitive.

What means reincarnative memory? If we have lived before, how is it possible that we do not remember our previous lives?

When we are born, we do not remember our past lives, This is understood as Non reincarnative memory. Our memory is erased in the 10% embodied on the other hand, only our Thetan (90%)is capable of remembering all of the incarnations of past lives.

Is Reincarnation Biblical?

According to the Master Jesus the teaching of reincarnation was obliterated from the Bible (Session of the 13/MAY/97)

Master Jesus: No. They have removed words where I was talking about reincarnation. The correct interpretations were suppressed during an ecumenical council that took place in Constantinople in 325 A.D. called as the Council of Nicaea.

However they didn’t remove completely the teaching of reincarnation because it is also written in the Bible:

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of Heaven is taken by violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you will receive it, this is Elijah who is to come.” (Mat 11. 12-14)

John the Baptist was Elijah reincarnated, The council of Nicaea did not remove this versicle fortunately.

Could I have been one of the opposite sex in a previous reincarnation?

Yes, a spirit is sexless and according to free will, any spirit can reincarnate in either sex and it may change from one to the other gender in different lives.

This was also explained by the Master Jesus.

Is resurrection completely opposed to reincarnation?

Many people believe that Reincarnation is not true because it contradicts Resurrection. However Jesus was referring to the resurrection of Light, he was not talking about a physical resurrection.

This entry was posted at Friday, May 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UP