THE ZODIAC KILLER  

Posted in


THE ZODIAC KILLER
HIS UNKNOWN IDENTITY
SESSION 26/11/07
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin.

Entities that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel and Zarak, entity of the plane of error 2 who was the killer called "The Zodiac" when he was incarnated.
Interlocutor: How are you, Master?
Ruanel: There is a being who wants to be contacted because he is... he cannot communicate with me conceptually because I am in a higher plane. He is in a 2º plane, but we have the fortune from the higher planes to be able to communicate with the densest planes, and I capture the mental concept of this entity that I repeat is in the plane 2.
Interlocutor: But who is this entity? Does he have some relationship with...?
Ruanel: It is an entity that embodied in the physical plane and he was known as the Serial Killer called The Zodiac.
Interlocutor: Are we speaking, concretely, of the famous Zodiac Killer?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Do you want us to contact him directly?
Ruanel: I believe that it would be suitable.
Interlocutor: Okay, but Could you give us a review of the matter before?
Ruanel: It is an entity from another planet. it is a similar planet to the one of the Lacerta Files, he is a being of a reptilian DNA, but he has a form more humanoid, almost human. His skin is more greyish than a human. He is of a very advanced race and practically his scales are not noticeable. I am not saying that to the eyes he could be seen as a human being because he is not, but during the winter time, completely dressed, with dark glasses and a hat, he could perfectly pass as a normal human being due to his way of walking
Interlocutor: You had said in the last session that the Zodiac Killer was related to Area 51.
Ruanel: Yes, it is correct.
Interlocutor: If you want to, then, we could summon to this entity and then we would summon you again.
Ruanel: perfectly.
Interlocutor: Go Ahead, then.
Zarak: I wanted to be contacted a while ago to tell about my cleverness, about my personality, and my way of thinking. my name is Zarak.
Interlocutor: Are you a spirit of the plane 2?
Zarak: I am in the plane 2.2, but it is the least that interests me. To me, it doesn't bother me to have roles of EGO, it doesn't bother me to have engrams, it doesn't bother me anything.
Interlocutor: Why don't you tell us from the beginning what happened to you when you embodied? Where did you embody?, let us begin here.
Zarak: My parents came in a ship and they were following to a ship of Anthea, the one that crashed in the place you know as Roswell.
Interlocutor: But, where did you come from?
Zarak: We came from Barak a planet which is at 600 light years of your world.
Interlocutor: Did you come in some mission to the Earth?
Zarak: We wanted to investigate motors that we supposed were gravitational of the ship from Anthea. When I say we "wanted" it is a way of saying because I was not embodied really.
Interlocutor: Who were in the ship?
Zarak: My father who was a kind of geologist, my mother and two more males in the ship.
Interlocutor: Were you born in the ship?
Zarak: No, I wasn't born in the ship. The ship fell to Earth months after the ship of Anthea had fallen in Roswell.
Interlocutor: Did you by chance have something to do with the fall of the ship of Anthea?
Zarak: No, we didn't have anything to do.
Interlocutor: Why did it fall to Earth the ship of yours?
Zarak: Directly we had a failure, because even the most advanced civilization can have failures. Our ship collided with Earth six months after the crash of the ship from Anthea. My mother had me in her womb, and the one who was my father and the other two scientists who accompanied him died, and people of Area 51 took possession of the ship and they took my mother as a prisoner. At once they realized that she was pregnant.
Interlocutor: Of what year are we speaking?
Zarak: Almost entering to 1948.
Interlocutor: Only for curiosity, what measures had the ship?
Zarak: It was a quite small ship.
Interlocutor: It means that it came from a mother ship.
Zarak: It came from a mother ship that was beyond the solar system, When not having news about us in their subsonic radar they abandoned us . When I speak of the subsonic radar it means that there are a kind of a cracks where the radar cuts short the path, and even when being almost at 6 light hours from where the ship was in this planet they could capture the broadcast perfectly. When they stopped receiving the broadcast they understood that something had happened and they left.
Interlocutor: I understand. What measures had the ship?
Zarak: The small ship hardly had 25 meters of diameter * 15 meters high, and as I said before it was taken to the place you know as Area 51. Few weeks later my mother releases a kind of cocoon which is absolutely soft .different from the eggs of your birds which are hard., like some species of chelonian of your world.
Interlocutor: Are we speaking of turtles?
Zarak: Yes, we are speaking of turtles. A little time after the cocoon becomes hard and then I was born.
Interlocutor: Could they assist you well? I mean if there was somebody of your race there or similar who understood that type of childbirth.
Zarak: No, there was nobody as you say.
Interlocutor: So it was a kind of chance that you could be born without setbacks.
Zarak: They studied my mother's DNA. They were very advanced in that Area even though that it happened more than a half century ago.
Interlocutor: Well, but in Area 51 there was already extraterrestrials in that time.
Zarak: Of course, because the genetic studies that were made there, had not been made in any part of this planet yet.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Zarak: Many decades had to pass so that the genetic studies were equaled to those that were made there.
Interlocutor: Which was your morphology?
Zarak: Normal, the same as the terrestrial human being but with grayish skin, the eyes with oval vertical pupils.
Interlocutor: Did you come from the animal Kingdom?
Zarak: Yes, of course, I was reptilian, as you say here in this world, with an intelligence above the normal average, but I felt as a beast in captivity during many years.
Interlocutor: How many years were you in Area 51?
Zarak: I was almost 18 years.
Interlocutor: Which means that you escaped when you were 18 years old?
Zarak: Correct, I was very tormented.
Interlocutor: How could you escape from such guarded place?
Zarak: For something that it’s called trustfulness, because I began cooperating with them. In fact, I was theoretically a terrestrial. I was the son of extraterrestrials, but I was not extraterrestrial. Although I was not human, I was not an extraterrestrial either.
Interlocutor: Correct.
Zarak: Although I didn't know anything about my world because I was born outside of it.
Interlocutor: What did they give you to eat?
Zarak: They gave me a special meal based on a diet of vegetables and cereals.
Interlocutor: not Meat?
Zarak: No, not meat.
Interlocutor: How did you communicate with them? With some devices?
Zarak: No, because my throat was suitable to be able to speak and I learned the English language immediately.
Interlocutor: Did you speak it very well?
Zarak: I spoke it perfectly, almost fluently, since I was raised as a normal terrestrial baby.
Interlocutor: Now then, in those 18 years you were inside Area 51 Didn't you have any strange instincts?
Zarak: Not in the outside, but in the inside I was guided by hatred, because I knew all the experiments they had made with my mother.
Interlocutor: When did your mother die?
Zarak: She collapsed when I was 6 years old.
Interlocutor: Did she die because of the experiments that were made with her?
Zarak: Correct, she died because of the different experiments.
Interlocutor: Can you tell us some of them?
Zarak: Blood experiments, Skin experiments, experiments of a cardiovascular type similar to the terrestrials.
Interlocutor: Had those experiments some purpose?
Zarak: They didn’t understand absolutely how we could be non thermical, because contrary to the terrestrial reptiles that have cold blood. In fact it is not that they have cold blood, it is simply a blood that is adapted a little more to lower temperatures, and then in that way they resist more the fluctuations of temperature, not like you that are flimsier to the fluctuations of temperature because you have a blood that you call "hot."
Interlocutor: I understand.
Zarak: My corporal temperature would be between 33ºC and 34ºC, but in the rest everything we had was the same apparatuses that you have, heart, lungs, kidneys, esophagus, and stomach.
Interlocutor: According to what told me, I see that you couldn’t do anything to help your mother.
Zarak: No, I couldn’t do anything, but inside of me I had a tremendous hatred against the whole human race. One thing was different between us a single thing: you have five fingers, four and one opposed, to which you call "thumb."
Interlocutor: Exactly.
Zarak: We, on the other hand, I had only three and one opposed, which means that we have one finger less.
Interlocutor: With those fingers you could even use computers
Zarak: Perfectly. I had earned the trust, I showed enthusiasm, I felt a tremendous eagerness to learn, I had earned their trust knowing that the human being is prey of flattery, then what I did was flatter and I flatter them.
Interlocutor: Everything you did was oriented to escape in some moment?
Zarak: Correct, always aiming my escape.
Interlocutor: And what was the work you were doing in Area 51?
Zarak: I helped, directly I helped all who wanted to do research, I myself allowed that they take my blood, they measured my eyes, to see until which point I could see in the darkness.
I had a different vision, although I could see all the colors the same as you. When there was little light my sight used to change, It changed completely, and then I could see as if I had thermal vision, just like some reptiles do, I could see the bodies in red, so to speak. Is that understood?
Interlocutor: Yes, perfectly, we have seen something similar in science fiction movies. How did you escape?
Zarak: We went in a mission with two soldiers, Parker and Johnson. I had requested to one of the generals to accompany them in that mission.
Interlocutor: But how did you pass unnoticed?
Zarak: I passed unnoticed because we would go all in uniform and with some dark glasses to protect us from the sun.
Interlocutor: What I don't understand is how they allowed you to go.
Zarak: There is no explanation of why, they only allowed me to go.
Interlocutor: where was that mission?
Zarak: It was a mission near, very near.
Interlocutor: Terrestrial, would we say?
Zarak: Yes, totally.
Interlocutor: And what happened?
Zarak: We went in a vehicle of those that you call "Jeep", and at 4 or 5 kilometers, since I knew that we would return that afternoon, I killed both of them. The three of us had a clock and it had a chip of signals inside. Notice that I am speaking of a half-century ago.
Interlocutor: Didn't you have it under the skin, then?
Zarak: No, we didn't have it under the skin. That was a flaw of them that came to me excellently well. Then I put my clock in the right wrist of Johnson’s corpse, and the signs continued being emitted perfectly.
Interlocutor: And then what did you do?
Zarak: Then I left walking until I arrived to a highway where I found a teenager young girl and I commented her that I was lost that I had been abandoned by a friend in the desert and I wanted to go to the nearest town. I was lucky that the young girl didn't distrust.
Interlocutor: But didn't she see something strange in you?
Zarak: I was with the glasses on and I had changed my clothes taking advantage that behind of one of the boxes of the jeep, there were civilian clothes.
Interlocutor: Did you also have the whole face covered?
Zarak: I was wearing a cap and nothing else was noticed abnormal, only the skin…
Interlocutor: I understand.
Zarak: When she asked me what was wrong with my skin obviously because she saw me, which was grayish, I told her that it was a skin illness that was not contagious and she should not be afraid and then she didn't object any observation.
Interlocutor: It is a little surprising that everything went well for you.
Zarak: Let us say that fortune favored me.
Interlocutor: Do you remember the name of that young girl?
Zarak: Yes, I remember, Her name was Jennifer.
Interlocutor: Did you kill her?
Zarak: No, I didn't kill her.
Interlocutor: Well, you were 18 years old, you were able to escape, How does your story continue then?
Zarak: I went to several towns with the purpose of lose track of those who were looking for me.
Interlocutor: And what did you do to eat?
Zarak: I went to different inns, I worked in the kitchen, they allowed me to stay. Remember and keep in mind that I was not very different when I was wearing a cap all the time.
Interlocutor: And Didn't they ask you anything?
Zarak: When they asked me about the dark glasses I told them that I had a problem with my eyes, the same problem that had affected my skin, but it was not contagious at all.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Zarak: As long as they paid me some dollars , it was enough and also for them.
Interlocutor: But concretely what was your goal when you escaped?
Zarak: To take revenge, to retaliate against the biggest number of people possible.
Interlocutor: And Weren’t you afraid of dying?
Zarak: I wasn’t worry of death, what I wanted was to retaliate against the race that had killed my mother.
Interlocutor: You mean the terrestrial race.
Zarak: Of course. They killed Her making experiments with her.
Interlocutor: Continue with your history, please.
Zarak: I arrived to a place called San Diego, in California, It was the year 1967 and I met a man who seemed pretty mysterious. His name was Diego Carson and he was a mystic person, in his house he lighted candles, he had images with stars on the walls that I didn't understand, and I asked him what that was, and he responded me that he could know the destiny of every person by means of what he called Astrology. Actually, in those 18 terrestrial years, I had studied so many things that I only believed in tangible things. I Had as much knowledge of astronomy as the best astronomer, of physics as the best physicist.
Interlocutor: Knowledge that you learned entirely at Area 51?
Zarak: Yes, because there, I had everything at my disposal.
Interlocutor: Did you have any communication with your Thetan?
Zarak: Not at all, I didn’t even know at that moment that a spiritual part existed as much as a physical part.
Interlocutor: Ok, continue.
Zarak: In Area 51, and we are speaking of 1954, 1955 or 1956, there were big computers and I was allowed to access to them. They had nothing to do with the current computers that have a screen, directly one could made calculations and small tapes came out giving the result, but to us, they were extremely valuable. Notice that the smallest computers in the present day have much more capacity than those old computers.
Anyway they have served me a lot to learn, and thanks to that Diego, exactly from San Diego, I understood the human's weakness, and the human's weakness was the superstition, because that man was extremely superstitious.
Interlocutor: Did you kill him?
Zarak: Yes, I killed him, and he was the first one I killed.
Interlocutor: Didn’t you ever have affection for some human being?
Zarak: No, because I was not interested at all.
Interlocutor: In the police records Is this death attributed to you or they don't know it?
Zarak: I had an infinity of suspects, different crimes.
Interlocutor: How many people did you kill in total?
Zarak: In total, I killed 67 people, many more than they suppose. Besides, they began counting from the decade of the 70, which means, 3 years after I was known in California.
Interlocutor: This means that your goal was to kill a lot of people as long as you could survive.
Zarak: Correct. There were many suspects and there were many investigators also. There was a detective called David [Toschi], an excellent investigator, and there was also a journalist. [Paul Avery]. This detective and the journalist finally met each other; they were after my track during a long time.
Interlocutor: But what was the fundamental reason they didn't catch you?
Zarak: The reason they didn't catch me was fortuitous, as everything that accompanied me. There was a man to whom they found tracks of DNA and blood and finally they accused [Arthur Leigh Allen], but the police really doubted until the last moment if he was guilty of everything.
Interlocutor: How was this person called?
Zarak: He had truly killed to a couple of girls, but he had killed them due to emotional reasons.
Interlocutor: But how was this person called?
Zarak: what matters to me is to tell about me, of what happened to me.
Interlocutor: Okay.
Zarak: Thanks to superstition, thanks to all the human weakness, I pretended to give tracks, I drew a crossed circle with a horizontal line and another vertical line, sometimes I put numbers, sometimes I put grades, and sometimes I put tracks.
Interlocutor: And all of that Didn’t mean anything to you?
Zarak: Correct, all of it didn't mean anything.
Interlocutor: Nothing at all?
Zarak: Nothing at all. Most of the tracks were false. It was a hjigsaw puzzle to them.
Interlocutor: One of the cryptograms I believe was deciphered.
Zarak: Yes, but…
Interlocutor: It didn’t have any key or any importance?
Zarak: Correct. What mattered to me… Finally I took pleasure of playing, because I found these beings flimsy in all aspects, absolutely flimsy. And what I did was play with them.
Interlocutor: I understand the point.
Zarak: And I was not a serial killer who raped and killed, and surely that must have been verified by the doctors. To me it was the same thing to kill women or men, to everyone who was in front of my way.
There was even a well-known artist at the time, rather of a second category who had communication with the journalist, and several times they were near of my track, but they would never find me, because I was two or three steps before of them, always signaling false tracks.
Interlocutor: Did you have some ability, some intuition that helped you to be aware of danger?
Zarak: No, I was simply smarter than them, because I knew the movements they would make like a player of your chess game who anticipates the opponent's movements in advance. I knew where they would go. It is like when you suddenly want to attract an animal and you go throwing food and the animal comes closer.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Zarak: Good, I did it in the same way.
Interlocutor: Anyway I have a doubt of how you, having a different appearance, have never been discovered, not even somebody opening the door of the bathroom by mistake, as it happens many times, and for example to discover that the person who was inside was in fact a reptilian.
Zarak: It is because that you in your mind imagine a terrestrial reptile, and I was absolutely different from a reptile.
Interlocutor: What was the difference then?
Zarak: The difference that I had with a terrestrial reptile, the most advanced reptile you can name, is 10 time superior if you compared yourself to the ancient troglodyte in your world.
Interlocutor: Now I get the idea perfectly.
Zarak: Imagine a hairy being of 85 cm. of height, with a skull of 350 cm3, compared with you. That’s the evolution in millions of years. Well, imagine that and much more.
Interlocutor: It is clear.
Zarak: First, I didn't have scales, my skin was hardly grayish, my eyes, they could be noticed as very different in the light of the day because the pupils were reduced and they had a vertical shape.
Interlocutor: But in any case you had three fingers.
Zarak: Yes, and so what?
Interlocutor: Sure, it could be interpreted like a malformation.
Zarak: People didn't notice that at all, Besides, I didn't have three fingers but four, one opposed, as you have the thumb.
Interlocutor: Just out of curiosity, how many toes did you have in your feet?
Zarak: In my feet I also had four toes.
Interlocutor: Okay now, the day has 24 hours, part of it to sleep, part of it to work, and the rest exclusively to scheme on how to kill people nothing else? I mean if it was your only activity.
Zarak: And to eat. Besides, I generally slept by day taking advantage to leave at night, that was my only activity.
Interlocutor: How many hours did you work per day?
Zarak: An average of 4 hours per day only in different inns, in different bars, without getting the attention, never dealing with anybody at all.
Interlocutor: How did you make yourself call?
Zarak: They called me Freddy.
Interlocutor: Is there a horror movie in which there is a character called Freddy who kills people. Is there some connection with you?
Zarak: No, not at all that is a fantasy.
Interlocutor: All right... Another doubt I have is how from Area 51 they could not locate you.
Zarak: I suppose that they should have looked for me. What happens is that in that time there was no satellite tracking, there were no satellites.
Although in the year 1957 the first satellite was launched, until there was search by satellite many more decades passed. It is not the technology that exists now, Furthermore not even Area 51 had that technology. They were advanced in physics; they were advanced with gravitational motors because they took them out from other ships. They Knew about energy fields and they had knowledge of DNA that they didn't give it to know to the rest of the world, but they were limited by the time.
Interlocutor: I understand. I Have curiosity: Did you know what happened at Area 51? I suppose that certain areas were forbidden to you.
Zarak: Yes, of course. Anyway there is something that it’s certain, like those beings who contact me from the planes of Light that EGO blinds. I, as an embodied being, as Zarak, was blind of hatred. I learned, it is true, but my eagerness was not in looking around, but in retaliating, in taking revenge.
Surely, if one analyzes it coldly, perhaps you will see it as something sloppy what I made. Maybe. Wasn’t to me much easier with my knowledge to create a gas or a virosic agent and spread it in a city or in a great motel and kill directly hundreds of people instead of doing this things untidily during so many years that the only thing that produce me was weakening and discontent?
Interlocutor: Yes, somehow it is what one wonders.
Zarak: The answer is that the engram I received as you call it, when seeing how they experimented with my mother, while I had to pretend to be indifferent, as if I was not interested, meanwhile I saw that the only being with whom I was connected carnally, to say it somehow, provoked me a short circuit in my decoder, what you would call "madness."
That engram didn't prevent me to continue having my great intelligence when learning, but it made me untidy, completely untidy only wanting to retaliate… I think about it coldly now as a spiritual entity of the plane 2.2. It would have been less weakening to retaliate with biological weapons and it would have been much more effective.
Interlocutor: What you say is clear. Before I forget I want to ask your how did you disincarnated? was your disincarnation natural?
Zarak: No, I didn’t disincarnate because I felt very bad in the part of my lungs. I extracted blood myself.
Interlocutor: Obviously you couldn't go to any doctor.
Zarak: I went to a doctor, to a doctor called Aaron Rosenfeld, in the outskirts of the area of Los Angeles, he had an assistant called Joseph Prefil and he worked in this doctor's laboratory, after killing them I analyzed my own blood and with all the knowledge I already knew, I realized that I had a short time of life, because something was wrong with my body. And notice the time, I was practically 10 years, from 1966 to 1976, committing outrages.
Interlocutor: How old were you when you disincarnated?
Zarak: I Disincarnated in 1976. I was born practically in 1948, so I had less than 30 years in this world.
Interlocutor: At what average age people like you disincarnate in your planet? I mean to the average years of life. Did you know it?
Zarak: Yes, I knew it from my mother: between 110 and 120 terrestrial years.
Interlocutor: How is it possible that they didn't find your body? Or they found it?
Zarak: No, they didn't find it.
Interlocutor: And how could that be?
Zarak: Because in the last years, when I already knew that I had short time of life, I went directly to the sea, to the Pacific ocean. I had bought with the savings I had a small boat and I went to the sea.
Iput on me some weights, I took some very strong sleeping pills, and when I was about to fall asleep, at several miles from the coast I jumped into the waters sinking myself in the depths.
Interlocutor: It means that it was a suicide.
Zarak: Correct. When I disincarnated I saw myself again as a spirit.
Interlocutor: In the plane 2.
Zarak: Correct. I felt an enormous discontent. I didn't care the plane. I Felt an enormous discontent and I felt badly because I had not done things well.
Interlocutor: But when you disincarnated didn't you realize that everything had been a role? Or were you still attached to that physical role?
Zarak: I continue feeling hatred.
Interlocutor: And now do you still continue feeling the same attachment to that role?
Zarak: No, not now, perhaps when I had that painful incident with my mother.
Interlocutor: Do you want us to review it again so that you feel free of charge totally?
Zarak: Her name was Lirah.
Interlocutor: Obviously your mother didn't know how to speak English.
Zarak: No, because she practically didn't learn anything to communicate.
Interlocutor: Did your mother die in those experiments?
Zarak: That’s right.
Interlocutor: Didn’t they have pity of her?
Zarak: No, not at all, but in fact they didn't care if she died because they had me, and I cooperated whenever they wanted. What I wanted was to learn. I showed myself with anxiety. When a superior came and he said to me “we want to extract your blood" or “we want to look at your pupils" I volunteered myself meekly.
They put me an apparatus in my eyes. They knew that I had thermal night vision, they analyzed everything, let us say that I helped them, but it was only to earn their trust.
They had more trust in me than others and for that reason they left me loose as if I were a not very dangerous animal, and I was always smiling, because we had the capacity of laugh like a human.
I even had a friend called Peter, a young boy about my same age. He was not graceful because he was very short, with very prominent teeth, he used eyeglasses with a lot of dioptry, but he had a great talent due to all he knew.
Interlocutor: So you didn't make any friends at Area 51 Did you?
Zarak: Except for that Peter, but in fact it was to earn his trust because he was very dear and respected, because being so young he was like a super genius.
Interlocutor: Just out of curiosity, Did some president of the United States come to Area 51 and meet you?
Zarak: No, not at all.
Interlocutor: Any higher authority?
Zarak: No, only military and scientific personnel, and let me go now because I want to be alone with my lucubrations.
Interlocutor: Okay.
Zarak: See you.
Interlocutor: See you later, Zarak. Are you Already incorporated again, Master Ruanel?
Ruanel: That’s Right.
Interlocutor: Good, it has been a very curious matter.
Ruanel: I perceive in this dear vessel a tremendous charge. You know that this vessel, when he began to channel a little more than a decade, he visualized what the entity was visualizing and relating, but from one year to this moment he not only visualizes, but rather feels the emotion that the entity feels.
For that reason I said in the last channeling that fidelity was not important, it was also important the intensity.
Then we can have 99% of accuracy of how the spiritual concept flows through the spoken language, but it is also important when there is a psychoauditing or a story, like this case that it is also somehow like a psychoauditing to that entity called Zarak.
Interlocutor: I was going to ask that Exactly.
Ruanel: The intensity, the emotion, the hatred, the pain, the abandonment he felt when being amid a different race, the desires to retaliate, all of that was perceived by this vessel and I, at this time feel the emotional charge.
Interlocutor: Then would we allow him to rest?
Ruanel: Yes, it would be convenient. I clarify to you for your tranquility that the vessel feels this charge for one or two minutes, because he is liberated by the same euphoria of the session.
Interlocutor: Ok, but before you leave I wanted to ask if there is something more to add to the story of Zarak, for example what percentage of liberation he had, since definitely the session was also a psychoauditing. 10%, 5%...?
Ruanel: Surely he discharged until 25%, It means that the session also helped the entity that came.
Interlocutor: It means, in definitive that the session was an entire success.
Ruanel: Correct. This entity was contacted with the purpose that he referred and clarified a story, but we made an exchange somehow, because if he discharged a quarter of his engramic charge, It is useful to this entity.
It was useful for you, in the sense that you have had a version of history, and it is useful to the entity because he has discharged part of his engramic charge.
Interlocutor: I suppose that the entity didn’t imagine that he would eliminate part of his charge.
Ruanel: No, not at all, he only had desires of telling his story, of boasting of what he did, but he kept telling, in the end he depersonalized, if you understand what I mean.
Interlocutor: Yes, I understand perfectly.
Ruanel: He realized, when seeing things coldly, if you understand, that everything was a mistake, because he could have taken revenge more seriously against the human race.
For example, he could have taken from Area 51, knowing that he had chances to escape, tubes with virosic materials and spread them in several cities, as a consequence thousands of people would have died.
In this case I do give thanks for those few deaths. Never am I happy of other people's misfortune. Because sometimes it’s preferable the misfortune of one compared to the misfortune of thousands. Is that understood?
Interlocutor: Yes, perfectly.
Ruanel: Then, in this case luckily his decoder was damaged and although that didn't diminish his intelligence, it reduced his actions incremented by his limitless ego and due to his reactive mind that impelled him to savor more a crime hand by hand compared to the alternative of spreading a virus that would not make him enjoy.
It is preferable… it is never preferable a death, but what I mean is that comparing 67 deaths to thousands of deaths; obviously, one always chooses the less damage, because the less damage is zero violence.
Interlocutor: The point is clear. Now I forgot to ask Zarak, How come the name Zodiac appeared?.
Ruanel: Surely he copied it, when he knew in San Diego that person called Diego, many things related to Astrology, and signing crimes related to the Zodiac were made to create an even bigger mystery, to make him more human so that they looked for a human person…
Interlocutor: Just like some kind of camouflage.
Ruanel: Correct. And he was very lucky they let him go with two soldiers to that mission, as well as the fact that nobody asked him anything in the different inns or bars where he worked at.
Interlocutor: Yes, It is very strange.
Ruanel: He was guided by luck; it means that there are things that are not necessary to look over, as you say, it was directly in that way.
They never found his body, surely it was eaten by fishes. And there was really a person who was accused and truly killed two women due to an emotional state. He was accused directly by that detective called David and whose last name Zarak didn't give he was also found thanks to his search.
As an epilogue one can say that it was a case that didn't have solution, and from this case books have been written and even a couple of movies were filmed. I am reading this from the decoder of many beings that know about the topic.
Interlocutor: Master, if I wanted to look for a drawing that resembles Zarak, with what animal would he be similar to?
Ruanel: To a human being.
Interlocutor: Not an animal?
Ruanel: No. a human being with very small ears, the eyes instead of being of round pupils were vertical flattened pupils, the fingers of the hands and the feet with four toes, the nose very small, but not flat like those aboriginals or boxers, but conserving the finesse, but at the same time small.
Interlocutor: And was the mouth normal?
Ruanel: Correct, normal, and the eyes, the pupils would be noticed as different from the human being, but that could be solved easily with contact lenses.
Interlocutor: Morphologically inside, heart, lungs, etc., the same as a terrestrial?
Ruanel: Yes, that’s right. The only thing different, that the same Zarak made clear is the blood, which was colder than the human being's corporal temperate that marks 37ºC or so.
Interlocutor: Well, I believe that this matter is totally clarified.
Ruanel: See you later.
Interlocutor: See you later, Master, and thank you.

This entry was posted at Friday, November 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios