EON 30/AUG/01  

Posted in


DIALOGUES WITH EON, THE ABSOLUTE
SESSION - 30/Aug/2001
Medium: Jorge R. Olguin

Entity that came to talk: EON (the Absolute)
Interlocutor: Who is going to communicate today?
Eon: I am going to give a brief message… My name does not matter, is secondary… It is the second time I contacted this beautiful being and is one of the few times that I can visualize this world from so "down".
Interlocutor: I would like to know at least if you are a spirit of Light, an angelical being, an Eloah, and also how we can name you. You can give me a fictitious name, to write it down on paper, since the dialogues are recorded and then written into paper.
Eon: I am going to give you a name in your language: EON.
Interlocutor: I think EON means "time", "eternity"… Am I speaking perhaps with some divine Energy of level 7?
Eon: I just want to say that everything that every little spirit, in this small world, lives, fights, transmits, gets passionate, that something causes me, conceptually, some feelings, sorrow, laughter…
I say conceptually because, in fact, I have no pity or laughter, but I am viewing and tasting it through this vessel from where I am communicating.
Interlocutor: Have you communicated before, somehow, with this vessel?
Eon: This is the second time that I communicate. Before, I communicated with him during his sleep.
Interlocutor: Is that communication related to perceptions that this vessel had and on which, precisely, asked me to consult with the Masters of Light before starting the session?
Eon: Correct. I took his spirit to cross the universe. It’s the only entity that has traveled, speaking on your measures, to 15 billion light years of your world.
Interlocutor: I cannot imagine going so far.
Eon: Firstly, we crossed the solar system, then continued the journey to other stellar systems and finally, we almost got to the center of the spiral galaxy which you call Milky Way, and I transmitted this concept to Johnakan:
- Look, look what this is!
- What is it? He asked me.
- Billions of incandescent lights, in whose orbit there are billions of worlds, with billions of spirits incarnated in each of them…
Interlocutor: Are we always talking about this galaxy?
Eon: That's right... I said to Johnakan:
- Now that you see the galaxy from so far away, it seems so smaller in the distance... Do you want to go further away? So let’s go further.
- And I took him to different galactic clusters. There is a galactic accumulation which has 20 to 25 million light years, where there are about 20 to 30 galaxies like the Milky Way. Then I said:
- Look at them from this far away. In each of the galaxies contained of each cluster, there are between 100 and 300 billion suns. How can a single spirit, in one of the worlds, have ego? How can he have superiority complex before this? So, what do you think of that?
- Majestic, he told me.
- Is this majestic? Let’s go further away! - And we went to other planes, where there are clusters of clusters, in places that have 200 million light years, where there are clusters and clusters of galaxies and as a blow we went further. We entered into a black hole; we went through “worm holes”…
Interlocutor: Can the spirit go to a black hole?
Eon: Absolutely, because the spirit is not affected by gravitational forces of the physical plane 1.
Interlocutor: And what is there, in a black hole?
Eon: It is an enormous gravitational well, where its extreme gravity creates a "singularity" spacetime, allowing "communication" with other parallel universes.
Interlocutor: Do black holes have something to do with antimatter?
Eon: In some black holes there is antimatter…
Interlocutor: I understand…
Eon: I said to Johnakan: - Why do you feel so agitated?
- Because this is really great… he answered.
- Do you want to see more Creations? – Then, we went to a parallel universe. He is the only spirit
that without being a Logos has traveled to a parallel universe. I asked Johnakan:
- What differences do you see?
- None, he answered me.
- Here, there are also struggles, there are also desires… They don’t allow the pleasure, the enjoyment... Each being thinks about his desires and does not think about his fellows. They don’t enjoy giving to others... Enjoyment should be for that, for the work of giving to another, the joy should be for providing service.
- Do you get angry? He asked me.
- No, I answered him, because there is no anger or laughter in me…
Interlocutor: How do you do to conceptually capture the anger or laughter?
Eon: Both concepts I take them from this vessel. All functional things I take them from this vessel.
Interlocutor: What is your relationship with Johnakan, because somehow he has had the privilege
to travel with you?
Eon: Johnakan has an enormous mission on a planet as important as Earth, where there are many minds that can shine. In the Orion system there is a neighbor planet - Orion 4 - and another in the Antares System - Antares 4 - where there are philosopher beings of a tremendous mastery, but in your planet, Earth, which other spirits called Sun 3, there are also many minds with an incredible intelligence, and I will explain why.
You already know, from previous sessions - sessions that I can clearly perceive from this very present time, and even repeat the words one by one that were said in each one of the sessions as if it were a recorder that you use, and even of what has been corrected by this vessel - that the spirits transmit concepts and emotions that the decoder of the medium then translates to your terminology.
The human being you call "homo sapiens-sapiens," that is you, has a neuronal form to read in abstract that in other worlds, even in philosophical worlds as Antares, is absent. Speaking in an understandable language, the terrestrials are diamonds in gross. I have no preference for a world over the others, and the fact that I diverted my attention on one of the people of this world to teach him things so that he, in turn, can pass them on, it does not go in impairment of other worlds.
Interlocutor: I can see that.
Eon: So I am teaching him, firstly, by showing him how small we are in relation to the Whole; secondly, by showing him that in parallel worlds there are the same passions; thirdly, that are billions of worlds and in each one there is as much pressure as in the others; and, finally, I gave a small power to the spiritual part of this vessel - called Johnakan - so he would be able to perceive – it is an extra-sensory perception that the incarnated part does not have because it would not fit, but his superior part does have it - and I have shown him how to perceive the Essence.
I laugh - I repeat, conceptually - because the mind of Johnakan perceived the Essence, looking from above, like a smoke eel, all sinuous and gray color.
Interlocutor: From what level did Johnakan receive the Essence? Was it from the same level 9?
Eon: It was from beyond 9, because the Essence is at 9.
Interlocutor: But who is at Level 10? Does the Absolute?
Eon: There are diverse entities in level 10, which I will speak about in due course. Meanwhile, I say that I simply took Johnakan to that high level so he could have a direct perception, because this is necessary so that later he could transmit what he perceived. When the incarnated human being calms his mind and leaves it free of passions, then he is able to see.
It happens that the incarnated being is so imprisoned of his physical and mental needs that he is blocked to perceive. When I take Johnakan to such a high vibration, I do it so that he is surrounded by stillness, because even in the physical space, even in the interstellar or intergalactic emptiness, the spirit, with his spiritual ear, can perceive up to explosions of Novas.
But in a vibration plane above 9, that is, above the level where the Essence dwells, he does not longer perceive anything, since he perceives everything. It's a play on words.
Interlocutor: But perfectly understandable.
Eon: In such a high level nothing physical is perceived, it is not perceived any explosion of Novas, it is not perceived the 3% radiation left after the Big Bang, it is not perceived the voices of every inhabitant of the tiny planets, it is not perceived the neutron radiation, but nevertheless everything is perceived. Do you understand the concept?
Interlocutor: I understand… Did you take Johnakan to the same outbreak of the Big Bang, that is, at the beginning of this universe?
Eon: Yes, I did…
Interlocutor: I can hardly believe it…
Eon: There are nearly one thousand different colors that were created, from which seven were selected. And there are one thousand musical notes from which seven were also selected on the physical plane. But there are one thousand different sound notes of which you call music…
Interlocutor: And the Big Crunch, could Johnakan perceive it?
Eon: I did not take him there, but be certain that exists, and different births and deaths do exit, as you call the Big Bang and Big Crunch in your physical language.
Interlocutor: Can you perceive the Big Bang and Big Crunch successively?
Eon: Of course.
Interlocutor: And what is the end? Or that always follows?
Eon: There is an end and a new beginning.
Interlocutor: Is that equivalent to the theory of steady state, where there are many Big Bangs, where there are cycles of beginning and cycles of destruction, cycles of stable states and cycles of unstable states?
Eon: There are no cycles of stable state. They are all cycles of unstable state, because according to the Creation, on the physical plane there is a law that was discovered in the twentieth century of your planet, which is called the Law of Thermodynamics, where its second law refers to Entropy.
Then, according to this law, there is a constant instability that it will always be worse. It's like your chemical phenomena, where the matter always goes for worse. I showed all this to Johnakan so he could transmit it, because Johnakan, although his physical part, the 10%, does not have onethousandth of everything that I showed his spiritual part, his 90% could gradually transmit it to him.
Interlocutor: Did you take Johnakan to the alternative worlds?
Eon: Yes, I did… and as there are parallel universes, there are alternative worlds, but while those are only 22, alternative worlds are infinite.
Interlocutor: Are there also in the alternative world free will?
Eon: The free will is part of the Creation.
Interlocutor: Could we convene you again?
Eon: Just think of me and I will communicate… I always am… Big greetings…
Interlocutor: Thank you for contacting us and for your explanations.

This entry was posted at Saturday, June 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios