SUPERLUMINOUS PLANES  

Posted in ,


SUPERLUMINOUS PLANES

Among the paradigms revealed by the Masters of Light, probably this one will be the hardest to prove by quantum physicists and scientists. However, this is the real explanation about the spiritual planes from the scientific point of view.
It’s logical that no scientist would ever admit the existence of the spiritual planes, but if we call them superluminous planes instead, perhaps they will realize that beyond the physical plane and the physical laws we all know about; there is a “superluminous” reality that goes beyond the realm of the senses.
Physicists know that the limit of our physical universe is the speed of light, but there is a faster-than-light “reality” that scientists do not yet know about, and the answer to the matter would be the superluminous planes.

SESSION 08/MAR/03
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: What is the limit of communication in the spiritual world? I mean to the transfer of spirits. For example, if I, as a spirit, want to go to the Pleiades, can I go there without any obstacle or there is something like a magnetic curtain that prevents me from to do so?
Ruanel: There is no magnetic curtain. The limit is the speed.
Interlocutor: I don’t understand.
Ruanel: When we say that we move, we do it at a higher speed than the speed of light, for the simple reason that the spiritual universes, or, expressed more scientifically, the superluminous universes, vibrate at a speed beyond the speed of light.
Then, when we move, that transfer is instantaneous according to your sight, because if the light takes 1,25 seconds to arrive to the Moon, we can take 1 second to arrive to the Pleiades.
But if we had to move to the center of the galaxy, at 30.000 light years, we could take up to 1 minute to arrive there. We don’t reach instantly to the Andromeda Galaxy, which is at millions light years.
Interlocutor: And how long would the spirits take to arrive to the Andromeda Galaxy?
Ruanel: We could take 15 minutes or something more. That is to say, we have limits of speed. But compared with the slowness of the speed in the physical plane it is nothing.
Interlocutor: Have you ever traveled to some place that took one hour for example?
Ruanel: Yes, of course. To galaxies at millions light years distance.
Interlocutor: While you travel can you think?
Ruanel: The spiritual concept is always there. Undoubtedly we can think. And we do it in the same automatic way that you breathe. We cannot stop thinking in the same way that you cannot stop breathing, except when we rest.
Interlocutor: Does a spirit get tired?
Ruanel: We “rest” between quotation marks, because the spirit doesn't need to rest, but to restore its esoteric energy, to call it somehow.
Interlocutor: While you "rest" do you lose the conscience, like when we sleep?
Ruanel: No, we don't lose conscience because we don't need to sleep. But in some moment we leave the concept in blank that is something similar to what you call "leave the mind blank", and then we let ourselves go, enjoying completely that moment of perception. You would call to this meditation.
Interlocutor: Returning to the previous topic, if you wanted to go to the end of the universe, Could you do it? I don't know how many light years would that be? Obviously it is a hypothetical question.
Ruanel: What happens is that there is no limit, so to speak, because the universe is contained in itself.
Interlocutor: I want to sum up my question. Is there some spirit among you that has traveled to a planet located at a billion light years for example?
Ruanel: There are spirits that are travelers and they spend their time traveling.
Interlocutor: Tar, for example?
Ruanel: No, Tar is inside this Galaxy. As you may say, it is "local." But there are traveling spirits that change of galaxy continually. Even more, they don't embody, and they travel to know the customs of other incarnated beings.
Interlocutor: Interesting!
Ruanel: Keep in mind that, in spite of being so obvious, you have never written it: the customs of the various races are only in different incarnations. But I can contact with a spirit of ten galaxies beyond who has my same way of thinking and suddenly I communicate with another world where they breathe sulphur, where the inhabitants are nurtured by their sun through the skin, where the concept to make love doesn’t exist because they make it in a similar way that the plants make it: they channel the fluid and they send it.
Interlocutor: Would you have some inconvenience in communicating telepathically with a spirit located at millions light years?
Ruanel: Yes, because when the distance is long the telepathic communication is affected. I have communicated with spirits of this galaxy which has 100.000 light years distance. I have not tried beyond of that.
Interlocutor: Does the Master Jesus have traveled outside of this galaxy, for example?
Ruanel: Correct, he has traveled with this vessel to another galaxy.
Interlocutor: Let’s see if I understood. Is it something like the occasion I traveled to Germany? I mean that I could have also gone to Russia, but I didn't do it.
Ruanel: It is something like that.

SESSION 12/FEB/08
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin.
Interlocutor: Manuel M.
Entity that came to dialogue: Morganel Thetan of Manuel M.
Interlocutor: Morganel, how does a spirit or an angel do to move in the physical space? Is that unit of “energy-conscience” capable to interact with the vacuum?
Morganel: It Interacts with the vacuum in the sense that it intentions. It is very difficult to explain it in spoken language. If I ask you - not because I don't know it, but in order for you to understand and this be recorded in your devices. What happens if you or in this case I that I am a part of you and you are a part of me - we decide to move the right hand. You realize that before you think about moving the right hand you are already moving it because it is almost instantaneous.
You find it instantaneous because your hand is closer to you mental decoder, but it is not instantaneous. In the same way that you feel that the light is instantaneous and it is not instantaneous, right?
Interlocutor: Yes, I understand that.
Morganel: Well. You may not explain to me how intentioning you can move your hand. You would tell me:Because there is a mechanism at a tissue level moved by a small electricity that makes me move any part of my body thanks to the muscles.
Interlocutor: There we would be speaking about how I move, that is to say, - how I perform corporal movements -, but I am speaking of the movement in the physical space. I move on Earth walking and for that, I interact with the matter. It is a mechanical interaction that I make with the matter.
Morganel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Then, I was thinking if a spirit or an angel doesn't make some interaction with the vacuum in order to move; because the only mean that I see there is the vacuum
Morganel: The vacuum and supra-energy. If I suddenly want to move, I conceptuate, I cannot tell that I visualize because I don't have eyes and if I say that I visualize it is for you to understand it, I conceptuate myself at certain distance. For example: I want to be in another planetary system. I conceptuate myself in that planetary system.
I allow myself to be taken if you understand my expression, because in fact I don't allow myself to be taken because nobody takes me. It is a way of saying it. In this way I’m automatically in that planetary system if it is a closer system. If it is not a closer system it will take the time necessary, because moving at a faster-than-light speed, we still have our limits too.
Interlocutor: On that point, Morganel, we would like you to clarify us a technical issue. You have already told us that a Thetan, or a spirit can travel through the physical space at super-light speeds. You have said it several times.
Morganel: Okay.
Interlocutor: Do you know what the faster-than-light order of speed is? I mean the one that could be achieved moving in the physical space.
Morganel: It is at level of exponents.
Interlocutor: Let’s see if you can be more explicit. I myself could calculate the super-light order of speed, in natural units of the speed in light years, if you tell me.
Morganel: Correct. To the square, to the cube, to the fourth power and so on in each plane except the plane 5 and the plane 6 that can move at the same speed. Between the 5 and the 6 there is no difference.
It has already been said many times that it can be a vibrational difference, but the plane 6 is not higher than the plane 5. Let us say that a Master of Light of the plane 5 can interact perfectly with the Angelic plane 6 and we perceive each other because it’s not in a higher plane.
This was explained by Johnakan with the idea that the terrestrial elephant can interact with a dolphin that is aquatic.
Interlocutor: Sure. Now speaking of this superluminous order of speed, what I am saying is with which factor, I mean, if you can move 10 times, 500 times the speed of light.
Morganel: No!
Interlocutor: Which is the order?
Morganel: Plane 2 speed of light to the second power (c2). Plane 3 speed of light to the third power (c3). Plane 4 speed of light to the fourth power (c4). Plane 5 and 6 speed of light to the fifth power (c5). And so on. [1]
Interlocutor: Are there exponents of speed?
Morganel: Exactly! Otherwise, it would be impossible that a Master of Light of the plane 5 could say - and here I will make a humorous remark -: Well, look, I’ll go to a mission in Andromeda and I’ll return, which is at more than a million light years.
Interlocutor: How long would it take to go there?
Morganel: It would be necessary to do the calculation.
Interlocutor: How long would it take to travel one light year for example? Does it depend on the plane where one is?
Morganel: It depends on the plane where one is. That is to say, I am in the plane 5.
Interlocutor: And how long would it take to go there?
Morganel: I would have to give the figure to the decoder of this vessel.
Interlocutor: In time nothing else, I’ll take care of the calculations.
Morganel: I do it almost instantly. It depends on where I would go. Where are you telling me to go for example?
Interlocutor: Well, I was asking you how much time would you take to travel one light year light, but if you could tell me how long would it take to arrive to Aldebaran 4 or Antares 4 because I know the distances.
Morganel: Well, to Aldebaran I arrive practically in seconds.
Interlocutor: In seconds?
Morganel: Yes, in seconds.
Interlocutor: But that is a super- superluminous order!
Morganel: Yes.
Interlocutor: Thousands of times the speed of light.
Morganel: To Aldebaran I don't take more than 12 seconds. Even more, so that you make yourself an idea, we are not strict. For Example: you in the physical plane can run 100 meters in 14 seconds and suddenly there is an athlete that runs those 100 meters in 9 seconds.
In our case we don't depend on a physical condition because we don't have a physical body, we have a superluminous state. The time that we would take in traveling a distance would already depend on the factor. I wouldn’t say the word anxiety because anxiety doesn't fit, but curiosity to arrive there. We can take our time to go them calmly. Imagine that you are in a highway and you want to enjoy the view and then you drive your car at 50 Km. /h., do you understand what I mean?
Interlocutor: Yes.
Morganel: Then at 30 miles per hour there is suddenly another entity that is much more hurried and it goes at 150 Km./h. We don't have to use the limit. Suddenly, we don't have a primary rush and we can move slowly.
Interlocutor: That is to say, you can take minutes.
Morganel: And even we can take our time in the sense that I could go with another spiritual entity conceptuating while I move through the superluminous universe and I’m conceptuating as you would say, like going for a walk.
Interlocutor: Very well. When you mentioned those 12 seconds that you would take to arrive to Aldebaran 4, I should understand that you are referring that it is a possibility, but you would generally travel at a lower speed if there is no rush.
Morganel: Yes that’s right. To conclude, the world of energies is not very studied by you. There is a lot more that all of you don’t know. For example, Antares 4 is a world where cellular orgasms take place at skin level where feminine and masculine beings are connected; it’s something that very few people have achieved in Sun 3.
On the contrary, in Sun 3 there are even mean couples and the males barely have a minimum difference of auric potential with the women and they end up absorbing them energetically with a sexual intercourse. For that reason not only an auric drop energy through roles of inquisitor or victim take place - which happens in many friendship relationships, couple, family, ,but rather through a merely mating relationship an energy drop can take place in one of the parts. That is an entire topic to be explored.
Interlocutor: Yes and we will explore it Morganel.
Morganel: I give you a very big hug at conceptual level and see you soon with all my Love.
Interlocutor: See you later and Thank you Morganel.

[1] The physical constant (c) = speed of light (300.000 km. per hour or 186.000 miles per hour)

This entry was posted at Saturday, January 09, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios