JESUS 06/SEPT/01  

Posted in

NEW WINE IN NEW WINESKINS
No one puts new wine into old wineskins, else the new wine bursts the wineskins, and the wine spills,and the wineskins will be ruined. The new wine must be put into new wineskins. (Mark 2.22).
DIALOGUES WITH THE SOLAR LOGOS

SESSION 06/SEPT/01
Medium: Jorge R. Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Jesus, current Solar Logos.
Interlocutor: Who will come in first?
Master Jesus: Dear brothers, I am here with you with a tremendous joy. My name is Ieshu ben Iosef, for you the Master Jesus.
Interlocutor: How are you Master, it’s been a long time? I listen to your message.
Master Jesus: There are many contradictions in this physical plane, dear brothers. I perceive beautiful beings from all the vibratory planes, green, sky-blue, blue. These are the colors of mind states that all my brothers have, Masters of Light of the planes 4 and 5.
However, I also perceive sadly, in a proportion of 100 to 1, as I have never perceived previously in other sessions that there are also hundreds of spirits of error that have come to tempt your causal bodies. It is necessary to be prepared to stop their attacks. These are so big attacks, but so big that these entities of error can end up destabilizing you.
Brothers, each one of you, in this last period, even my vessel, my disciple and you, the incarnated part of Radael, the incarnated part of Anime that are here present have gone through big tests, some of them were confronted successfully and others are still going to be confronted.
I ask you to be very cautious when you make decisions; I request from you a lot of perseverance to lean on each other. I ask a lot of Light so that you know how to discern between Goodness and prettiness.
I want to clarify the difference: Goodness, beauty and elevation are things that one has in his inner-self. Beauty is only external, appearance, the shell, the personality. That is something ephemeral. Beauty doesn't make any sense because it is something temporary. It is what you would say in your physical plane, simply a "make-up."
Beauty is not bad, because in many people it can boost their self-esteem. But I want to leave the message that the true important thing is Goodness, and goodness is inside each person, what is Good is above all things that don’t make sense, to which many of you give an exaggerated importance.
I conceive that each human being gives value to each physical thing because at the moment that you are in the plane 1, you live with the physical things, but I request, humbly that you give importance to the internal things. It is the only thing that stays with you once you have abandoned this plane. Do you understand what I mean?
Interlocutor: Perfectly, Master.
Master Jesus: In the physical plane there is a lot of pain, a lot of suffering. All of You that are in the Mastery plane and the Plane of Light, along with my vessel, you should help each other.
I know positively that there are difficult things, but your dignity is above all of that. What I would not like to see is that you revile yourselves. Dignity is important. All that you have to do in the physical plane, do it with dignity because this is the most important thing.
Do you think that when I was incarnated and I washed my disciple’s feet I have lost my dignity? I simply gave an example to show you that serving and being helpful is the only reason for you to be here in the physical plane. There is no other reason for you apart from learning to “be reinforced” which is a new word among you.
Interlocutor: Does foot-washing also have relationship with the meaning that a leader is a Servant? I believe that your words were something like: "whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant."
Master Jesus: It is very important that I tell you this, now that you have approached the topic, that each one of you, even my disciple, being incarnated now, never abandon humility, and that each person that knows who is in the spiritual plane, should be even humbler. But you must not make a mistake; you should not confuse humility with a lack of dignity.
Brother, remember that I can turn the other cheek as an example to show you that vengeance is not mine since the best vengeance is the one that is never taken - and this is my disciple's sentence Johnakan Ur-El- who has learned so much that he is truly a Master in the whole sense of the word,.
It was already said in a previous session that we have many debates in our plane, where we only speak with concepts and emotions, and I have had to change some ideas due to questionings that Johnakan asked me.
This doesn't mean that he knows more because in the planes of Light one doesn't compete, but he has arrived to such high elevation that he has even corrected me some things that I don't have any objection to admit.
As well as I have always told you that this dear Eloah Yahweh has been a prey of arrogance and ego, to have descended at the 4th level in order to communicate with my brother Moses and he was possessed by spirits of error and ludic energies, of course!, In the same way I tell you now that many times in order to teach my disciples, who were very hard, I made them believe that I was part of the Absolute (Eon), but in another sense: I made them believe that I was as a component of him, and I have never corrected them.
This can be interpreted as a certain sin of vanity on my behalf. However, I clarified to Johnakan that in that time, being incarnated, it was very difficult to explain to so little evolved beings about the spiritual world as you know it now.
Then, I let them praise me and Johnakan interprets this as an accent of vanity on my behalf, just like my dear Peter who was so fearful many times - six times he has denied me being incarnated –[1] he said "you are the son of God.", and I didn't correct him.
Well, I want you to understand that I was in the plane 4 back then which is a Mastery plane, and I didn't have the maximum wisdom yet, and I don’t have it now either.
And I will correct something from Johnakan, and here we are not playing a game to see who corrects the other, it is simply a nice note that I give to the session. Johnakan said:” being incarnated one learns until the last day of one’s incarnation.”
We learn until the last day of this Creation, when we all be again fused with the Absolute (Eon) and until a new Big Bang comes!
Interlocutor: In a given moment one of your disciples said to you: “show us the Father and it’s sufficient for us” and you answered: “Don't you know me? I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, Show us the Father?”
This answer was taken as if you were saying that you were the Father, the Absolute, However, I interpreted it in the sense that you wanted to mean that the Absolute is always with us. It would be something similar to someone who is always wearing a hat and somebody asks him "show me your hat", being that he has his hat permanently on his head.
Master Jesus: No, it is not the exact interpretation, the exact interpretation is literal. The word "need" sounds to ego, but sometimes one has necessity to teach and that is not ego. My brother, somehow I needed to teach. And sometimes, it’s very difficult to teach if he who is learning doesn't respect you. Then there was no other alternative to get that respect by means of fear, by means of admiration or by means of respect.
I allowed that enormous confusion that regrettably later on gave origin to the creation of a false dogma in that religion called Catholicism - and that is what Johnakan criticized me -, and they think that I am a member of the Absolute.
But in that time I allowed such thing in order to be evaluated well in my sermons. I did it on purpose and literally, not in the figurative way you are saying.
Interlocutor: The curious thing is that one can also apply what you said to the interpretation I did.
Master Jesus: Totally, but you have to keep in mind that in that time my disciples were not so subtle so that I could tell them something like that and they could understand it. They took what I told them, literally that is to say that I was "part of the Absolute"
Interlocutor: That’s clear.
Master Jesus: My dear disciple Johnakan Ur-El, to whom I love so much because we are twin souls, he worshipped me so much to such point that when he wrote his notes being John Zebedee all that I said, he put it as if it were the same voice of God, to such point that I didn't have any other choice to rebuke him.
Dear brothers, I want to be clear on this, I am the voice of God the same as you are, but John said it otherwise, in the sense that I was the only voice of God.
Notice that when he wrote his "memoirs" - they were called in this way back in that time, later on it was translated as "gospel" - he wrote "in the beginning was the Word", and he didn't mean the Absolute (Eon), but rather he referred to me, and that is a lot to say, because I was not created in the beginning. I was created later on as any other spirit, no more and no less than others. I repeat, I was created, after the universe was created.
The physical universe, just as we know it, and all the parallel universes were created by the Absolute (Eon) - since there was no life there were no alternate universes yet, - they were created by the Absolute later on. The Absolute, in turn, created the Essence and he created the Elohim and Elohim are those who created us.
Interlocutor: The “minor gods.”
Master Jesus: Correct. But the minor gods did not create the universe, because the universe is the physical manifestation of the Absolute (Eon)
Interlocutor: That’s clear.
Master Jesus: Then when John said "in the beginning was the Word"[2], referring to me, it is not like that. In the beginning was only the Absolute, in the beginning it is and it will be the Absolute. But John had such a big devotion toward me. Notice that in the diagram of the Planetary Hierarchy Johnakan appears as devotion. Johnakan is a tremendous idealist, an incorrigible idealist... And I say this affectionately.
Interlocutor: I have read many books that classify him like that, as an idealist.
Master Jesus: And a devotee, but my unconditional devotee. Johnakan was moody and much more temperamental than now. John Zebedee was pure passion. In a given moment I did have to challenge him because in a certain town where people didn't understand, John, pulling me from my sleeve told me: “ Master, why don't you throw rays and thunders at them and you destroy this whole town since they have behaved so badly?
I would have wanted to shake him in that moment! -John, how do you say to me such thing?, that is not the way to teach! -Finally he understood me.
Interlocutor: But isn’t good a little bit of passion?
Master Jesus: Passion is good with balance. Once in a meeting where you were speaking about the evolution of the spirits, some people argued: How can it be that the spirits evolve if the incarnated part of Johnakan doesn't have such big transcendence as the one that John Zebedee had?
This is a mistake because the wisdom of the incarnated part of Johnakan at the present time is a hundred times bigger than the one that John Zebedee had.
Interlocutor: That’s clear.
Master Jesus: And being less passionate allows him to create more ideas. But don't take the lack of passion as indifference, because the Love that Johnakan has for all of you is solely comparable to my Love.
Interlocutor: Before you continue there is something I have to ask you because there is no one better than you to clarify it. In the last session an entity called Eon came and he said that he was the Absolute, and I am convinced that he was. Obviously it might have been an infinitesimal pseudopod from him. What can you tell us about this?
Master Jesus: What can I tell you? First, I can tell you a thing. When I was incarnated I had such a big transcendence because I changed the set of mind of the Jewish people, to such point that many of them were converted, and while some of them were converted for good, others committed the same outrages that the Pharisees comitted back then.
And many times Ego has taken control of me.
Interlocutor: Do you mean when you drove the merchants out of the temple with a whip?
Master Jesus: Not only when I drove the merchants out of the temple, but also when I shook Peter for his cowardice because he was with a tremendous fear. In some moments he tempted me saying: "Let’s get out of here before Judas comes with the Sanhedrin." It was such fear he had, in spite of being prepared.
Maybe, I let myself be carried away or I involved myself too much with an earthly love for my apostles. And somehow - I want you to interpret me well without distornting – “I was contaminated with the earthly part from them, and in a certain moment I really was afraid of the tortures.
When I went to Gethsemane and I prayed on a rock, in that instant a pseudopod of Adonai, one of the most beautiful Eloah took me first, and then in a certain moment a Light opened so but so big, so blinding, even for my spirit that was already taken by the Christic Energy that I directly talk to the Father.
"To talk" is a way of saying: I took, I extracted the idea that somehow what I was doing was to show to the world that death had the transcendence of a Path, nothing else than that.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Master Jesus: My disciple Johnakan was contacted, two thousand years later, with the Absolute again.
Interlocutor: Were they twice? I ask it to ratify what this vessel told me.
Master Jesus: Once I was contacted in Gethsemane, and Johnakan was contacted twice, the first in a state of slumber and the second he was contacted in the last session with you.
Interlocutor: Then, In this planet, the Absolute (Eon) was contacted three times.
Master Jesus: Correct. All the other Masters have been contacted with Elohim, not with the Absolute.
Interlocutor: And Moses?
Master Jesus: My brother Moses was contacted with Eloah Yahweh who regrettably gave him messages of ego.
Interlocutor: For us it was an entire surprise to talk to the Absolute, because we didn't know that something like that was possible. I am referring obviously to the last session where he came. How did you perceive the Absolute?
Master Jesus: As Pure love.
Interlocutor: Would there be some special reason for which the absolute has been contacted?
Master Jesus: If the Absolute is contacted it is because there is a mission to fulfill or he is insinuating to somebody something very important.
Interlocutor: Would there be somebody else in this physical plane, aside from Johnakan capable to channel the Absolute?
Master Jesus: In this physical plane the only mind prepared to channel the Absolute, for his discernment, is Johnakan.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Master Jesus: But the Absolute gives Free Will and the fact that he was contacted is not a guarantee of success.
Interlocutor: Of course. The question is if somehow that contact with the Absolute was only with a pseudopod.
Master Jesus: I would not call it "pseudopod", but, it is as if you were submerged in the sea and you would say: "I contact myself with the ocean." Yes, somehow you are contacting because you are getting wet with the water, but it is not a pseudopod of water.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Master Jesus: The Absolute saturates you and something connects you.
Interlocutor: I understand the idea. Master, I wanted to ask you something that I always postponed, I refer to the crucifixion beyond the physical question. What I want to know is if there was something more in that act beyond the torture which was, on the other hand, something common in the time of the Romans designed to punish to certain kind of criminals.
Master Jesus: The Absolute gives Free Will.
Interlocutor: My question aims to know if there was some kind of initiation, as Alice A. Bailey affirmed in one of the books dictated by the Master of Light Djwal Khul, the Tibetan.
Master Jesus: Initiation is not through suffering. The only thing that Suffering makes is that he who has eyes sees and he who has ears to hear hears. The purpose of Suffering is to learn, to those who want to learn. We will never learn with joy, we will always learn with NO. Or else what makes us think it over?, the NO. Doesn't a discussion make us value the other person?
Interlocutor: Of course.
Master Jesus: Then, suffering makes us learn.
Interlocutor: Concretely, the crucifixion was a mere act.
Master Jesus: It was a mere physical act without any transcendence. What makes me grow is having studied a lot in the physical plane, different cultures.
Interlocutor: Was the crucifixion good only for transcendence in the sense that if you had not been crucified your teachings wouldn’t have transcended through time as they did?
Master Jesus: It was only for that, but there was a tremendous confusion with the topic from going to hell, you know that in fact I went to the Eighth Sphere in Spirit, I never went in flesh.
Interlocutor: Obviously.
Master Jesus: I give you all my Light, all my love, my blessings and a great hug at mental and spiritual level. All suffering helps, and what I tell you now is an orientation: if you don't learn with suffering, How will you learn?
Interlocutor: Okay.
Master Jesus: You have to be aware of the mission you have. Many times not even my vessel considers it. It is a very important mission. There are more than six billion souls on this planet only, and I want you to understand that when the spirits disembody, they can embody in other planets and sometimes they have reincarnative memory.[3]
What does this mean? That the whole teaching received in this planet can be taken to other planets. For that reason this mission is so important. For that reason this teaching has to be spread. For that reason, my brother Ron and my dear disciple Johnakan give so much importance to the writings you have.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Master Jesus: All my Light, and all my joy.
Interlocutor: See you later, Master, and thank you.
[1] As a matter of fact, Peter denied Jesus six times and not only the three times the Bible describes.
[2] John 1.1
[3] Most of the people do not remember past lives and that means that they were born without reincarnative memory. Very few people remember past lives when they are born and they do remember fragments of previous lives.

This entry was posted at Tuesday, March 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios