JOHNAKAN UR-EL 16/JUL/98  

Posted in


SESSION 16/JUL/98

Medium: Jorge Olguin.

Entity that came to dialogue: Johnakan Ur-El

Interlocutor: Who is going to communicate?
Johnakan Ur-El: The universe is not only images, but also colors, and inside the range of colors there are various sub-colors, at this moment the green color with black brushstrokes prevails because of the several spirits of error that in all the sessions try to interfere with the different messages.
Interlocutor: Who is communicating?
Johnakan Ur-El: Johnakan Ur-El, the Higher self of this vessel.
Interlocutor: We listen to your message, Johnakan.
Johnakan Ur-El: I have had several experiences that I want to transmit to you because each second of existence is one second more of wisdom for those who truly want to rise.
There are spirits of the planes 2 and 3 – the planes of error – who have a great wisdom, although in previous messages it has been said that the spirits of the planes 2 and 3 only have Ego. I remind you that the plane 4 is a Mastery plane and the plane 5, where we are among others, the Master Jesus and me, both are planes of Light.
I have perceived with my thought beings of the plane 2 that have a tremendous wisdom.
Interlocutor: How can Wisdom and Ego be conjugated in one spirit, if they are incompatible?
Johnakan Ur-El: Perhaps they are not compatible, but both can be in one vessel. I will give you an example: in the plane 1, (the physical plane), you take a glass and if you pour in it half of water, half of oil and you shake it; that liquid will be a heterogeneous mixture and later on the oil will float over the water, but both will be contained inside that glass: wisdom and ego together.
They will never mix, because ego looks for prominence and wisdom looks for Service, which is precisely the opposite.
And I said this when I explained what happened in the Last Supper; when the Master asked us: "Who is the greatest?” The elders, imbued in ego, jumped and said: "We are the greatest, those who are seated at the table!”
And Jesus told them: "No, it is not like that, I won't show you with words, but with actions."
Subsequently, he took me and told me: "Take out your sandals that I will wash your feet." I tried timidly to refuse, but the Master's firmness moved me and at the same time somehow frightened me.
Then I cleaned the mud of my feet with my clothes very superficially, and next the Master washed me and later on he gave me a kiss on my instep. I felt as a current of subtle vibration all over my body and an immense impersonal Love in that moment.
Then he continued with Peter that stared at me with blazing eyes, and I "saw" Peter's thought: "How did this boy allow the Master to wash his feet?"
Obviously, Peter refused as well and the Master told him the well-known phrase: "Then, you have no part with me "
Peter said to him, as we already know:
- Lord not only my feet, but also my hands and my head, the body, everything, in that case. - But that was the second time the Master insisted because Peter refused two times.
Once he had finished with the twelve, he asked:
- Do you know what I have done to you? - We all kept silent and then Jesus said: “I served you... Don't you consider me your Teacher?”
- Of course, we responded.
- Don’t you consider me as the most important?
- Yes, we all responded simultaneously.
- But not because I am actually, but because I have a little bit more of mission to accomplish.
The Master didn't feel important for the fact of being important, because he lacked of ego - and he still lacks of ego today, in the plane 5.9-, but rather his mission was important. And we ratified it by saying "yes." Then he said: “And however I have served you.”
What the Master Jesus wanted to show us was the true importance of Service and that the greatest is the one that opens the door, not the one who is seated at the table. When everybody understands that the true fraternity will come.
Moving on to another topic, I inform you that my vessel has channeled a loving spirit of the plane 2; it’s a spirit that has committed suicide in December of the year 1997.
Interlocutor: When did he channel it?
Johnakan Ur-El: Today, in a session. And that spirit has expressed, but it has expressed with resentment, quarrel, and hatred. But the most important thing is that the spirit had enough wisdom to realize that it needed time to reflect and learn how to forgive. And for that reason it avoided the other spirits of the plane 2 in order to be able to reflect in solitude.
Interlocutor: What happens to a person that commits suicide? I mean to a person who commits suicide unjustifiably... I suppose that there might be some who can be justified.
Johnakan Ur-El: Every incarnated being that commits an act of violence by which the person disembodies, whether another person or the same person generates an enormous karma. It’s an enormous lesson the one that the spirit has to learn.
Interlocutor: Isn’t there some evaluation?
Johnakan Ur-El: Anyway, even existing an evaluation that spirit will never go to a Mastery plane and even less to a Plane of Light 5, for the simple reason that the ego with which that spirit disincarnated works like a ballast that prevents to reach the planes of Light.
Let us remember that the Absolute doesn't reward or punish. We vibrate more subtly or we vibrate more slowly according to our actions.
Interlocutor: I will ask you a concrete question: if a person will be murdered in ten seconds and that person before they kill him commits suicide, would that person be condemnable even in that case?
Johnakan Ur-El: Even in that case, because that person will drag fears, different engrams and that person will disembody with different problems and that spirit will have doubts, resentment, conscious or unconscious. Automatically, that resentment, those fears, those doubts will anchor that spirit in the planes of error.
Interlocutor: Concretely, nobody can take his own life in any kind of circumstances, no matter if there is an evaluation, and suicide is always a negative fact. Is this the conclusion?
Johnakan Ur-El: Correct that is the conclusion.
Interlocutor: How should we interpret euthanasia, that is to say, killing somebody for pity?
Johnakan Ur-El: The practice of euthanasia is another different issue and it would be necessary to analyze case by case. Anyway, it depends on the sick person's suffering and the karma that that incarnated being has, that is to say, the lesson that the person has to learn in that so painful circumstance of his or her life.
There are people who with the desire of being altruistic take the life from another person who is suffering in the plane 1, and believing that they are doing a good deed, they are preventing that that person learns his or her lesson. That lesson can be learned in one hour, in one week, in one month or in one year. Then, each case is different.
Therefore, I cannot give at this time a right diagnosis about in which case it is guessed right and in which case the practice of euthanasia is wrong.
Definitely, and above all things that should be God’s will not ours.
Interlocutor: Evidently, euthanasia is a quite difficult topic because one cannot elucidate it in abstract.
Johnakan Ur-El: Correct. I want to continue referring to this spirit of the plane 2 that committed suicide, because it is very important. In many previous messages, Entities of Light have seemed like sectarian, and I say this with all love for my brothers because we always and I underline “we” because we have always spoken about the spirits of error as self-centered, arrogant, and pedantic and we have never said that they are wise. For that reason I gave the example of the glass. In one glass, without mixing, water and oil, Wisdom and ego can coexist.
The wisdom of this being that begins shining with a small Light, said: I "want to learn how to forgive." Having the will of wanting to learn how to forgive is very important. The spirit completed by saying: “I want to learn how to forgive myself” that is more important, because as well as the Absolute is the only one that can judge us, all the Spirits of Light and those that don't belong to the Light, should not judge anybody. We should not judge ourselves either. I want to make that clear.
Interlocutor: How is that issue that we should not judge ourselves? I don't understand it
Johnakan Ur-El: I repeat it: we should not judge ourselves. If we, in a certain moment make a mistake, we should evaluate that error to avoid it in the future, but this doesn’t mean to judge us because if we judge ourselves we will be evaluating us badly and somehow hindering our Free Will deteriorating Service to the others.
Second and this is the most important thing, the spirit of error said to the people that were his relatives in the plane 1 that they that should learn how to be forgive themselves.
This is also very important, because when a being disembodies, the others that were left in the physical plane 1 can recriminate certain things that they didn't offer to this being in his earthly life.
Then, what this being of the plane 2 said was very valuable: “I am trying to forgive myself and I need that you forgive each other also"
Obviously the spirit needs because it has ego. Anyway that spirit gave a coherent message, because pardon, at least at spiritual level, it is part of Love.
The Absolute (Eon) doesn't forgive, because the Absolute doesn't punish, but below him, all of us that are part of him, at some moment we were somehow victims of doubts, victims of unconsciousness.
When I was 17 years old, in my past incarnation as John Zebedee, I told the Master:
- If they don't pay attention why don't you strike down that city?
The Master shook me tremendously in that moment with his voice like thunder, but also with an enormous sweetness. He was like the bigger brother that gives an affectionate bump on the head to the smallest brother saying: "How do you say that senselessness?"
Interlocutor: Could you clarify the issue of not needing?
Johnakan Ur-El: The one that needs is the one that has ego. A being of Light doesn't need. A being of Light has to take advantage of all his time to serve. When I transmitted many times the phrase: "Don’t need", they have misinterpreted my words, as if one has to stop worrying about one’s neighbor. It is the other way around.
If I don't need, I have more time to give. This, with regard to needing. Not even to have a need of the Absolute because we are in permanent communion with him. He is inside of us and we are part of him. Then, we cannot need something that we have.
Second, with regard to forgiveness, I have already said in countless occasions that the Absolute doesn't need to forgive because only is forgiven what was punished first, and we were never punished.
What happens is that they have filled our minds with nonexistent original sins. We never had an "original sin." The only original sin means hindering the Free Will of the other. It is trespassing the freedom of the other. It is trying to subdue others. It is trying to have control, power, arrogance, pedantry. There is no other type of sin. Then, if there was never a punishment, there is nothing to forgive.
We, as spirits, change vibration according to our behavior, according to our actions, according to our deeds. Then, we ascend or we lower of vibration according to our selfishness or according to our altruism.
The Absolute is manifested in us, as a witness, and if somehow he wants that we evolve toward him having created us, in a certain moment, in the eons, we will end up being in union with him. We will be combined in an eternal orgasm of Light, if you understand what I mean.
And we won't lose our identities; we will continue being spirits, to enjoy that sea of Love inside the Absolute, until finally all of us are one. There, we will lose our identities and we all will be God and not part of him as we are now.
That moment is when the physical universe ends with the Big Crunch. Then, once again another Big Bang will take place and a new awakening, and it will be a new Creation, but this is another topic.
Regrettably, and I say this it with the utmost respect, in this planet, for many years bad interpretations of several religions have deviated the Path of Light.
I emphasize the phrase "with the utmost respect" because it is always necessary to respect the opinion of the others, because otherwise it would not be open-mindedness, but prejudice. Even the smallest opinion is respected of all the living beings in all the planes, even in the planes of error.
I also emphasize that the religion that has been formed from my Master was one of the bloodiest.
I also want to highlight that as much my family, in my past incarnation as John Zebedee, as my Master's family, we belonged to a religion that worshipped, respected and feared a god that was not the Absolute (Eon), but an Eloah – Yahweh- that is to say a minor god of the plane 8.
Yahweh was a minor god that was invaded by anger, wrath, doubts. Any spirit with a wise reasoning, for this - I am weighing my words - separates perfectly to that minor god from the Absolute (Eon), the loving Father that the Master Jesus revealed to us.
Interlocutor: How could a thing like that happen? My question aims to determine of who initiated the error or this confusion.
Johnakan Ur-El: The same Yahweh, because he communicated telepathically with Moses. Let us remember that Yahweh descended from its 8 plane to the plane 4 to be able to communicate with Moses and Aaron, and he said: "I am who I am."[1]
For that reason, somehow, for orientation more than direction, they have evaluated and they have allowed me, and they have given me the honor 9 years ago to this part of having the direction of the Violet Ray instead of my brother Saint Germain.
Interlocutor: Was that a normal transference or was there some special issue with Saint Germain?
Johnakan Ur-El: It was as a consequence of a deviation of his writings, because Saint Germain spoke permanently about the "I am" and many incarnated people, not understanding the message, they have spoken of an arrogant "I am" fomenting in this way the ego. Do you understand me?
Interlocutor: Very clearly.
Johnakan Ur-El: Then, this is the mistake. Obviously, Saint Germain is exempt of all type of responsibility, since none of the earthly books was written or even dictated by him.
Interlocutor: None of them?
Johnakan Ur-El: Correct. Anonymous authors wrote those writings putting the name of Saint Germain directly. There were also other anonymous authors that wrote books in the name of the Master Jesus that even lack of spiritual base.
Interlocutor: Where is Yahweh at this moment? Did he lower of plane? Does he continue in the plane 4?
Johnakan Ur-El: Yahweh is in the plane 8.
Interlocutor: Did he return to the plane 8?
Johnakan Ur-El: Yahweh is an Eloah and as such it was always in the plane 8. Yahweh had only a 10% of its energy in the plane 4.
Interlocutor: I understand. At the moment it is integrated in 100% in the plane 8?
Johnakan Ur-El: Correct, it is completely integrated in its original plane.
Interlocutor: Then was it redeemed totally?
Johnakan Ur-El: I ignore the later performance of the Eloah Yahweh, but I interpret that it is another type of karma or lesson that a minor god can have. It would be too audacious on my behalf to explain what happened with a minor god, but I deduce that he might have had his lesson, in a manner of speaking.
To conclude I want to give the following message that although I have already given it in previous opportunities, it wouldn’t’ hurt to repeat it: Personal love is only achieved with respect, with thoughtful attention and without discrimination against anybody.
Impersonal Love which is the Love of Entities of Light and the one that the Master Jesus taught us, is the Love of Service, and nobody, thanks to the Absolute, is exempt of doing it.
Even the one that feels smaller, the more insignificant, can Serve, and Greatness is in Service. Do you understand me?
Interlocutor: Perfectly.
Johnakan Ur-El: This means that insignificant doesn't exist as long as it serves. Even the smallest particle in Service becomes the biggest mountain. And the biggest mountain, immobile, doesn't have any function more than a landscape.
I want to conclude explaining that a tree can be useful or not, a little bird can be useful or not, it depends sometimes on what or who it is for, It is a parable. Nothing is unnecessary. But to me it interests me more the monk that spread the word, not the one that is locked up in a cave meditating. It is another parable. And if everybody is prone to Serve, it can be the best therapy that every embodied being can do.
I send my blessings and my Master's Love. See you soon.
Interlocutor: See you later, Johnakan, and thank you.

[1] The real story of Eloah Yahweh is narrated in The Elohim Conspiracy and Session Yahweh.

This entry was posted at Tuesday, December 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios