QUANTUM PARALLAX  

Posted in


QUANTUM PARALLAX
“THE PASSAGE TO OTHER PARALLEL WORLDS”


Science on Earth (Sun3) has not achieved the technology to travel through time (time travel) or to pass to other parallel universes, the phenomenon we have called “quantum parallax” is a physical phenomenon still unknown to scientists through which one could pass to another parallel universe.
To clarify the whole issue, we know that there are 22 parallel universes that have been created from the Big Bang; each parallel world is similar, original and independent and each one of these parallel universes has its own characteristics.
Here, we are saying that it is possible to travel to a parallel world accidentally (through an energy vortex) or with the technological help of (a quantum machine). If a person accidentally passes to a different universe he or she will find a similar world, but somewhat different in several aspects.
When the transfer to a parallel universe takes place accidentally, there is a phenomenon called “double mirror", this is the reason that a person who has travelled to a parallel universe doesn’t find his or her "double" in that parallel world because the “doppelganger” has also passed to this parallel universe.
There is a very simple reason these accidental cases of quantum leaps to other parallel universes through an energy vortex do not transcend; on one hand, the mind denies the event in order to keep sanity (defense mechanism), and on the other hand, there is the simple fact that nobody wants that people think they are crazy.
In the whole planet, there are numerous energy vortexes through which someone can pass accidentally to a parallel world, stay for a little while in that parallel world and come back. The person who accidentally passes to a parallel universe realizes for some, minutes, hours or days that something has changed, but since he or she finds the event completely unlikely, he or she denies it trying to find a logical explanation.
For example, if a person is walking in a garden and suddenly realizes that a tree, which was there many years ago is no longer there, he or she will find this event impossible for his or her precarious knowledge on the topic, then that person would assume that it was only his or her imagination or a sudden amnesia or maybe that he or she confused the place. However, the possible explanation in this case would be that this tree didn't exist in the other parallel universe, but in the parallel universe he or she accidentally left.
These are some cases of “quantum parallax” we came across with:

The myth of bilocation and the doppelgangers from a parallel world

SESSION 09/JAN/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to talk: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: We know that bilocation [1] does not exist because physically, it’s impossible for anyone to be in two places at once. However, there are credible stories of people that were seen simultaneously in two places. There have been numerous cases in the lives of saints. The best known cases are: Clement of Rome, Francis of Assisi, Anthony of Padua, Saint Ludwine, Saint Francis Xavier, St. Martin de Porres, Joseph of Cupertino, Alphonsus Maria de Liguori, John Bosco, etc. How can it be?
Ruanel: When a person is seen in two places at once, one of them is an astral projection.
Interlocutor: Let’s see if I understand. Let’s take the case of St. Joseph of Cupertino. During the time that the Saint lived at Assisi, he was seen at Cupertino assisting his mother during her last hour of life. Realizing that she would be denied her son’s presence, she cried out, “Alas, my dear Joseph, I shall not see you again.” To the amazement of all who were in the room, a bright light filled the place. Presently St. Joseph was standing beside the dying woman, who exclaimed, “O Father Joseph! O my son!” At that same moment Fr. Custos at Assisi met the Saint, who was crying as he entered the church. When Fr. Custos inquired about his sadness, Joseph replied, “My poor mother has just died.” A letter, arriving a few days later, verified the Saint’s statement, as did several persons who lived with the Saint’s mother. They solemnly testified that the Saint had assisted his mother on her deathbed. All these facts are reflected in the process of beatification.
Ruanel: I repeat that it was an astral projection.
Interlocutor: When you talk about an "astral projection" are you referring literally to a projection at astral plane, not in the physical plane?
Ruanel: Correct. Bilocation in the physical plane doesn’t exist. It does not exist because such event would be against the physical laws.
Interlocutor: And the case of the mother of Cupertino?
Ruanel: In the case of the mother of this person, what she saw was simply an astral entity.
Interlocutor: Similar to a holographic projection?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Are there special conditions for something like this to happen?
Ruanel: Yes, because in normal situations a thing like this cannot happen.
Interlocutor: Specifically, and to remove any doubt about bilocation...
Ruanel: Bilocation is nothing more than a myth.
Interlocutor: Master, you took the words out of my mouth. Is there anything more to say about this?
Ruanel: No, because it is very simple.
Interlocutor: Could we also say that sometimes, in front of a projection of an astral body, a person hallucinates seeing more than what really exists?
Ruanel: Yes, of course.
Interlocutor: Related to this topic, here I have an email that a person sent me saying that he was seen by his friends, not only him, but also his girlfriend, in different places. The funny thing is that this person says that it is absolutely impossible that they could have seen him or his girlfriend, because at that time they were in other place. If this were true, then bilocation would be possible. I’ll read his email.
Dear professor: I have been reading for some days the information in your Webpage and I must admit that you are the only person who was able to give me rational explanations. I’m a person that reads a lot and evaluates all the alternatives and finally formulates my own idea.
Personally, there is an event that I want to clarify and I believe that you are the person who can help me, for this reason I have decided to tell you my story, I didn’t tell it to anybody else, I hope not to bore you and that you can help me.
I am hardly 24 years old and one morning while lying my head on my pillow, I felt that somebody was sitting down on my feet, in that moment I opened my eyes and tried to get up, but the “body” jumped over me and I felt like he was incorporated in me leaving me immobile. I tried to resist moving with force, but I could not even scream. Then I decided to calm down myself and focus the forces in a point of my body in order to be able to move and then I was able to move my legs. Later on I decided to focus my force again, but after moving my legs I could finally get up and of course I didn’t see anything.
From that moment something strange happened because my relatives, especially my two sisters, saw me in the house in spite of knowing that I was not there, and even once my elder sister assured that I was standing in front of her and after looking at her, I continued walking towards my room where I disappeared. But this was not the worst thing, my friends also saw me in the street and one night we had arranged having a dinner with my girlfriend and a couple of friends, my girlfriend surprisingly got sick that night and we postponed the dinner; I took my friend to her girlfriend's house in my motorcycle after renting some movies so that they could watch them, after that I spent the night with my girlfriend in her house.
The next day my friend called me irritated accusing me of having left him alone saying: "If you didn't want to go out with us you should have told us" Later on he explained me that after I left him in his girlfriend's house he came back to his house after an hour looking for a plug for the VCR, and in the way he assured me that he saw me and I hid my face behind the windshield of my motorcycle when he screamed at me and I continued ahead avoiding him, and the most strange thing is that he saw me with a girl similar to my girlfriend, who was behind of me. That was impossible because I didn't move from my girlfriend's house during the whole night and neither did she.
Later on, several friends began to see me in several places and they saw me again accompanied with this girl. Finally, after demonstrating to all of them that it wasn’t me, all my friends under my command agreed to stop me if they happened to see me again and try to figure out what was happening, but this doppleganger didn’t appear anymore.
I know that the most reasonable solution to the enigma is that another person with similar characteristics moved to the area I live, I don't know, perhaps on vacation and it would be the solution of the enigma, but there is a couple of points that you should know:
1) This event happened at Gral. Rodriguez St. Prov. of Buenos Aires, and I can assure you that from Moreno to Lujan, I was the only black person in the neighborhood back then (I’m Afroamerican).
2) The night that my friend saw me with my motorcycle is the one that unleashed the mystery because my motorcycle was a Suzuki Cyclone, a model that was limited to few people and I also know that in my town there are only two motorcycles of that model: mine and a second that was painted of another color, this removes the doubt of a confusion of motorcycles. In addition, my friend assured me that he saw my face and the shiny medal with my astral sign that I’m used to have on my neck and I was dressed like I was an hour before when I left him in his girlfriend's house.
3) In another appearance, my “doppleganger” was closer to a friend of mine (also in the night) watching her sleeping, she woke up and saw him, but then she realized that it was impossible that that person was me at that hour, she looked again and she got scared covering herself with the blankets.
Another thing that could help you to understand is that I was experimenting with the mind control, a practice I left after getting scared one day in which I was able to see myself on my bed. I am aware that it is also dangerous, if one doesn't have the appropriate guide and I have not tried to do it again.
I believe that I could have divided myself in two people (this is simply a way to say it, I don’t even know if that is possible)
I hope that you can help me. If you are going to publish my story in your website, I beg you that you omit my last name. Thank you. Seba.
Ruanel: I perceive perfectly the couple that appeared a male and a female. They came from a parallel world.
Interlocutor: From a parallel world? Incredible! Did they come with motorcycle too?
Ruanel: No, they got the motorcycle here in some place.
Interlocutor: How did they do to pass from one parallel universe to the other?
Ruanel: By means of a special artifact. As well as there are parallel universes that cannot travel through time in the year 2500, there are others that have discovered the way to pass to another parallel universe.
Interlocutor: Who were these people? I mean. Were they scientist that came to experiment something?
Ruanel: No, they were ordinary people that do not have access to that kind of machines, in the same way that in the 2500 time machines will not be in the hands of all the people.
Interlocutor: I understand, also in this time, for example, luxury cars are not available to all those who want them.
Ruanel: Exactly. They, somehow, were able to enter in a laboratory where these kinds of experiments were made and they extracted this machine and they ventured to pass to another parallel universe.
Interlocutor: Have they come back successfully to their own parallel world?
Ruanel: Yes, they could achieve it.
Interlocutor: And when they came here Did they look for their "doppelgangers”? I call them in that way doubles to express it somehow because I know that they are not doubles.
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Why did they do it? Was there some special reason?
Ruanel: Just out of curiosity only. They wanted to experience that.
Interlocutor: So, when their friends thought they were seeing them, in fact they were seeing those “doppelgangers” that came from a parallel universe?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: And why didn’t’ they tell them the truth?
Ruanel: How they will tell them the truth! Would you have believed them?
Interlocutor: No, obviously not. You’re right. Can these travelers change the parallel world they go to?
Ruanel: Yes, of course, and they can create alternate universes. And notice that chance or causality if you want to call it; They were also a couple in that parallel universe, because they could have been separated.
Interlocutor: I understand. The conditions were given and these people took advantage of them, obviously causing a great commotion.
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Is this the whole mystery or is there something more?
Ruanel: This is the whole mystery. In fact it’s something very simple although uncommon.

The doppelgangers from a parallel Universe

SESSION 13/JUL/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to talk: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Well, I move on to another topic quite interesting. I’ll read the e-mail I received for the record:
Dear professor: Since I was young, now I’m 39 years old; several people of different places who don't know each other, each one at their own time they have assured me that they have seen me in certain places I have never went to with a woman. They swear me that they have seen me walking with her and they don't believe me when I tell them that it wasn’t me and they consider that it is a joke on my behalf. My Co-workers smile because they think I have some affair I want to hide. After a while, my wife swore she saw me with a woman at the square of the town. She was completely jealous and to confirm that I was absent of my work, she immediately called to my office, where she surprisingly found me.
Many times similar things happened, but with these examples I believe that it is enough so that you understand what happened to me. Is this maybe a case of bilocation?
Fabian B.
Ruanel: It is not a case of bilocation because bilocation doesn't exist, but people that have come from a parallel world. These people have come many times, not only once.
Interlocutor: Obviously, one of them was Fabian’s doppelganger; I say "doppelganger" so that people understand us since I know that in parallel universes they are "original."
Ruanel: Of course.
Interlocutor: Did this "doppelganger" have his return guaranteed?
Ruanel: Yes, he had it guaranteed.
Interlocutor: With a machine?
Ruanel: Yes, because it is the only way of having it guaranteed.
Interlocutor: I understand. Are these people shameless or were they scientists?
Ruanel: No, they were not scientists.
Interlocutor: Was it something like an adventure travel?
Ruanel: Something like that. There are parallel universes where they have invented machines to pass from one universe to another and stranger beings use them to create confusion and have a good time. Although in this universe one person can be well-to-do, in a parallel universe he or she can be perfectly a homeless.
Interlocutor: Those who have come from a parallel universe to ours, Do they have some power or they are subjected to the same laws of the physical plane like us?
Ruanel: No, they don't have any power, and they can even die in this universe, for example in an accident, and they can appear as missing people in their original universe.
Interlocutor: And what about money? Do they have to steal it?
Ruanel: Unless the parallel universe they are coming from has the same type of money that the one there is here, in that case they would not have any problem.
Interlocutor: Are the "doppelganger" so similar? I mean all the people in the 22 parallel universes are exactly the same?
Ruanel: Not necessarily, because upbringing also has to do a lot. What happens if that “doppelganger” in a parallel universe had several illnesses or accidents that deformed him physically?
Interlocutor: I understand.
Ruanel: But the genetic base is same.
Interlocutor: I can only smile, although in the end it is dramatic, if a woman sees her husband's double, without realizing that he is actually a "doppelganger" with another woman. How will the poor husband try to explain that it wasn’t him?
Ruanel: A woman who doesn't believe in anything esoteric or related to quantum physics, if she suddenly finds her husband's doppelganger in a place and she sees him lying on a bed with another woman. How can he persuade her so that her wife believes him that it wasn’t him, but a “doppelganger”?
Interlocutor: What a problem it is!


The Woman That Came from a Parallel Universe

SESSION 27/OCT/09
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to talk: Master Ruanel.

Interlocutor: Well. Here I found a case that could be interesting; at least it was quite intriguing to me.
Master Ruanel: Read it for the consultants.
Interlocutor: It’s a story of a woman I found in a webpage I translated her message for the readers:
Hello, my name is Luz, I am 41 years old and I believe that I have jumped to another parallel universe. I find difficult to say it since everybody will believe that I am a psycho, and nobody will believe me. Please, if somebody has had a similar experience, write me an e-mail. One day I woke up and everything was different, nothing spectacular nor anything related to time trips and all those things, I simply woke up in the same year and the same day in which I went to bed but many things were different.
There are small things, but really important to realize that in a given moment there was an inflection point in which things became different.
In fact, if this is a dream all of you are a dream and what I write doesn't exist, so if somebody responds, he/she is living the same reality that I’m living, a dream or not.
Four months ago I woke up in a normal morning, I was in my rented house in which I lived for 7 years, everything was the same, except my bed sheets that were different, I didn't pay attention to it at the moment. Well, I went to my office, my car was parked in the same place as usual and it was the same office where I have worked for the last 20 years. But when I arrived to my office, it was not my office, It had another name on the door and it wasn’t mine. I thought that I had made a mistake, but it was my office. I went down to the wireless zone of my office and I looked for my name, I was working there, but in another department reporting me to a director that I didn’t know, I went to the office marked in the directory, I said that I was sick and I left.
Everything in my wallet was the same, my cards, my ID, all the same, but I didn't remember changing of department in any moment.
I went to the doctor for a drug test and alcohol…everything was clear. I went to work the following day, and asking and saying that I was not fine, I have gone through moving forward.
My floor is the same, everything seems the same, I have checked all the papers I keep in my house and everything is the same. After a while, realizing that something strange happened I thought that I had some kind of amnesia that something had happened to me and I didn't remember a period of my life. I searched through the web and it was the day that should have been, the news, at least the important ones were the same that the previous day.
I have not been with my ex-boyfriend for 6 months, I lived with him for 7 years, we separated and I began a new relationship with a boy of my neighborhood. I know him perfectly, I have been 4 months with him and I know his name, last name, address, where he works and also his son, where he studies etc. Well, that boy now doesn't exist. It seems that he existed before my ‘jump’, but now there is no trace of him, I have hired a detective so that he looks for him and he doesn't exist in this 'plane.'
I have gone to a psychiatrist and he says that it’s stress, he believes that I’m hallucinating, but I know that I’m not.
My ex-boyfriend is with me as if nothing happened, I have never left him apparently, and Agustin (my present boyfriend now) apparently never existed here, he doesn't live in the floor where he used to live and his son doesn’t exist either. I swear you that this is real and that I’m sane.
My relatives do not remember things like a surgery my sister went through a couple of months ago, she was never operated. There are small things like this. Unfortunately I don't remember many important things from the newspapers, but the rest of the world seems the same to me. There are many small things in the last five months, like clothes that I have in my wardrobe and I have not bought, posts in the blog of a radio program that I had with my ex (the one who still is my boyfriend now), and that I stopped posting.
I don't know there are many stupid things, but really I’m sane and I know that it has been real. PLEASE, if somebody has passed through something similar contact me, Let’s see what has happened to me, I don't find any pathology that coincides with what I have gone through. I have been five months reading all the theories that I have found and I am convinced that it has been a jump between planes, perhaps something I did, some decision I took, some action I made that changed some things.
What seems odd to me is that it is in the same year, why didn’t I jump to another time? I am exactly the same person in the same year. Just to figure out that I could have lost the memory of the last 5 months and I woke up having dreamt those 5 months, with the exception that everybody remembers me in that time, and I have done things that I’m not aware of having done. Please, refrain absurd comments and people who has 'the truth' in their hands. This is very serious for me.
Thank you Luz
Do you perceive her case? It seems a strange case; at least it doesn’t look like a joke. Are the spirits of error tormenting her?
Master Ruanel: No. Here there is a very interesting situation. There are vortexes where you don’t even expect them and you can change of universe. It’s not the first case I know. And when you say: "Oh! If this person went through a vortex to another parallel universe, she should have found her “doppelganger”.
Interlocutor: Yes...
Master Ruanel: Well, there is an effect called ‘double mirror.' It means that in the same moment that the person ‘X’ goes through a vortex, the person ‘Y’ from the other universe also passes through that vortex.
Interlocutor: Is this automatic? Does it happen at times and sometimes not?
Master Ruanel: Yes. It happens sometimes. There were cases where a group of young people has also passed to a parallel universe. In this case, the other person that passed to the original universe of the other person finds that it’s different, her office is different, and the boyfriend she was dating with is not with her anymore. That is to say, the opposite that this person wrote.
Interlocutor: Okay. It was an accident; obviously, let us call this in this way.
Master Ruanel: Yes. Not an accident in the way the dictionary expresses, but a kind of a causal accident.
Interlocutor: Sure, but it was not “arranged”, between quotation marks, from the point of view of her thetan. Is there something like that or not?
Master Ruanel: No, no. Besides a thetan doesn't have the power to do that. Not even the entities of error have the power to do that, or extraterrestrial thetans.
Interlocutor: Okay. Now, in the other universe where her doppelganger passed to, let’s call her ‘doppelganger’ -since we know that she is not her double and both are original in each parallel universe -, could we communicate with this person's thetán? Because the thetan obviously passed to the other parallel universe.
Master Ruanel: Obviously, if the 10% passes, the 90% also passes; in the same way that if the 10% travels through time, it drags the 90% with him.
Interlocutor: But the question is: Can we communicate or can we channel the person's thetán that passed to that parallel universe? Can we do it somehow? Can we make a connection with the Christic Energy [2], for example?
Master Ruanel: Surely this vessel could do it.
Interlocutor: But making a bridge?
Master Ruanel: Yes, making a bridge.
Interlocutor: Making bridge. Good. Now, in that parallel universe, obviously there is nobody like this vessel capable to help her and solve her problem, Is there?
Master Ruanel: No. But it would be very important to psychoaudit the thetan of this person who is an original thetan from a parallel universe so that her thetan narrates some past life or directly narrates her…
Interlocutor: Her crossing?
Master Ruanel: Her story, the history of Earth 2, because she comes from Earth 2, to call it somehow, so that you understand me.
Interlocutor: Okay. In any case I’ll tell her what we are talking over because this person suffered an “accident” and she sent me e-mail clarifying a lot of things.
Master Ruanel: Okay, send her this session and tell her that it would be very important that she considers to go through a psychoauditing so that her thetan gives all the possible information because it would be a testimony for all the people who follow your group that for almost 13 years we have been saying that parallel universes exist and they are not simply scientific theories.
Interlocutor: Okay. Now, unfortunately in our universe, in our present time the way to travel to other parallel universes has not been invented yet, but if it had already been invented the machines to go to parallel worlds, could this person return artificially to her own universe, or not?
Master Ruanel: If there were a passage, yes. If there were a parallax that allows her to pass, yes.
Interlocutor: But I’m referring to a machine or something similar.
Master Ruanel: Of course.
Interlocutor: But, how would we know which universe she was coming from? Let’s suppose for a moment that these machines have been already invented…
Master Ruanel: They could know it.
Interlocutor: Would they know which universe she came from?
Master Ruanel: They could know it, because the Master Johnakan is conceptualizing and he understands that each universe vibrates with a tonality, with a different tone. You, for example,  you know about music. There was a great singer that sang a duet - and I generally don't give names because it doesn't have to do with this, but in this case I will give it - she sang a duet with Edith Piaf, to whom you called "The Little sparrow"
Well. It was an assembly where the video of Edith Piaf was played and the current singer sang a part and the other part was sung by Edith Piaf and in a given moment they sang a duet. The pitch, I mean, the tone was similar, absolutely the same. However, you and any other who is a specialist in music will differentiate perfectly Edith's pitch from the pitch of the current singer.
Then, there are machines programmed on computer that – in the future – will capture the pitch of each parallel universe and determine: This is the parallel universe 3, this is the parallel universe 22. Now, the fact they can detect the pitch of each parallel universe, doesn't mean that they can find a person ‘X’ because here is the person ‘Y’ Do you follow me?
Interlocutor: Sure. It was a theoretical question though, if it already existed that machine, could they return each one to their respective universe?
Master Ruanel: Yes, why not?
Interlocutor: Theoretically yes, but it would be necessary to find the other person on the other side.
Master Ruanel: Sure.
Interlocutor: Did something similar happen somewhere in the universe?
Master Ruanel: I understand that in other worlds it happened. If we said no, we would be acting like those bigots who burned Giordano Bruno in 1600!
Interlocutor: Okay. Here there was another case although not quite similar. Do you remember the case of Picnic at hanging rock, a movie about three or four students? Well, they didn’t go to a parallel world, but rather they went to another planet.
Master Ruanel: Without going further, if you want to remember other sessions I have not participated, but other Masters of Light, for example, they have spoken that parallel universes exist and also alternate universes with homo neanderthalensis civilizations.
Interlocutor: Sure, Master, here I have another question. Do you Remember Picnic at hanging rock? We had a session about it and there is a webpage also.
Master Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: The question I had is: We’ll suppose that these girls were tied-up like mountaineers with a rope, but we are speaking of a metal rope, a hard rope. Let’s suppose that one girl passes through the opening and stays at the other side, What happens to the rope? Does it break or the rope stays and it’s possible to pull her back? Do you understand my question?
Master Ruanel: Yes. If the dimensional door or “vortex” –between quotation marks- is closed, even if it were the hardest rope made of titanium or any non terrestrial material, it would be cut because...
Interlocutor: Let’s see, on one side would be the girl that passed through the vortex or the opening, and on the other side another girl with a piece of rope.
Master Ruanel: Correct. If we think otherwise, it would be against coherence because if the door is no longer there, directly there is nothing on the other side.
Interlocutor: Sure, it happens that one is always with the idea of a metal rope.
Master Ruanel: …That the rope would prevent the vortex to be closed.
Interlocutor: Of course. Now I see it’s illogical, well, I will continue later on with the case of this woman.
Do you remember Elanio? The author who had written the book “Unknown Worlds” and that first was called you "Human and Divine." Well, Elanio met Ela who took him to other universes. It was clarified that they were not alternative universes, but parallel universes. But the question is: Did he really go to a parallel universe or everything was a mental issue?
Master Ruanel: He went to a parallel universe.
Interlocutor: What the heck? And how did he do it? How did that happen? This case was a pending issue; these things were unfinished.
Master Ruanel: Sure, we didn’t talk about the case, but it is a very interesting topic.
Interlocutor: And why don't we approach it now? Because everything has to do with this case.
Master Ruanel: There was a male visitor with human form…
Interlocutor: A visitor? From where?
Master Ruanel: A visitor from another planetary system.
Interlocutor: An extraterrestrial?
Master Ruanel: Yes, but with human shape called Pax-Deu. And he had a small computer, half of the size of the current laptops, a little less than 10 inches of screen - I say it so that the people who will read this understand the size - and it had 10 terabytes of hard disk space, as you say here on Earth. That is to say, 10 terabytes is a lot for the current terrestrial technology, so that you understand me.
And with that artifact he could capture and interfere the vibrations of other universes. That is to say, there was help from Pax-Deu.
Interlocutor: So, Pax-Deu could pass from one parallel universe to another?
Master Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: And he took him? How did he take him?
Master Ruanel: He programmed him, directly.
Interlocutor: And he took him? That is to say, Are we speaking about physical transference?
Master Ruanel: Yes, in the same way that certain aliens from their ship teleport incarnated beings. Many people do not know what teleportation means; there are videos where they show cows flying towards a UFO.
Interlocutor: Isn’t like that?
Master Ruanel: No. That is not teleportation. Teleportation is a molecular disaggregation at computer level and then the body is assembled genetically in another place that could be the ship or…
Interlocutor: Okay. The animals are transferred in two ways, they teleport them and they ‘suck' them somehow.
Master Ruanel: Sure, it is a much coarser way with a tractor beam, it is a much coarser way. That person, Pax-Deu had a computer of several terabytes that directly programmed teleportation, not to another physical space, but to another universe.
Interlocutor: To another parallel universe?
Master Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Also, among other universes? Let’s see. Is it possible to invent machines that one could carry in the same way a time traveler carries a time machine?
Master Ruanel: In order that the people who will read this session understand: there is nothing that cannot be invented. Let’s say that in the range of universes, all the possibilities exist.
Do you know what limits quantum physicists, astronomers and all the investigators? They think: “This cannot be” That is their limitation. And it has nothing to do about thinking nonsense – as you say in your language - it has to do with thinking coherently, logically, because as you say in several of your pages - always speaking of people like Newcomb [3] who said that there was nothing heavier than air that could fly. Thinking something like that is madness.
Interlocutor: Okay. Master, now, the experiences that Elanio had and he narrated in his book, which is exciting by the way, were they real, then?
Master Ruanel: They were real, but Elanio, in his “journey”- if we call it like that - when he saw so vast greatness and so many possibilities because he had conversations with Pax-Deu that were not published and his mental decoder was altered. It was as if you were not stable and suddenly you meet a person with a homo sapiens description, but he gives you proofs that he is an extraterrestrial and he gives you proofs with machines that suddenly show almost physical holograms that you can touch or inventions that you have never imagined.
Interlocutor: Sure Master, but let’s clarify something; Ela, the woman, I think he said that she was his twin soul or something like that - was that a literary invention?
Master Ruanel: Yes. It was an invention of his mental decoder for an issue to make a dream real and feeling satisfied. There is no need to be Elanio for that. There are many beings in the physical plane that dream of an ideal and they end up visualizing it.
Interlocutor: No, no; hold on a moment. The question is if he deceived his readers - Did he deceive his readers or he was deceived by seeing what was not there?
Master Ruanel: He deceived himself.
Interlocutor: Ah, he was deceived! So he truly believed that Ela was a woman?
Master Ruanel: He didn't deceive. He was deceived.
Interlocutor: So he really perceived a woman?
Master Ruanel: In addition, notice this paradox - and this goes for psychiatrists and neurologists - and this is it: Elanio, as many others, trying to keep his sanity creates a real image of a fantasy in his mind. Then, for the doctors, he is a person who is out of his mind. However, to him, it’s the only way to keep his sanity, otherwise – and I’m philosophizing – he would die of despair – figuratively Okay?-. Then, the way to stay sane is being insane. It is a metaphor. I hope that all of you understand it. Thanks to Johnakan for his help.
Interlocutor: Okay. The mind is extraordinary in the way of inventing things and I remember those two boys on the highway. Do you remember? I always narrate that story several times. That was an entire invention of my mind, but to me it was something real, although in my case it was induced.
Master Ruanel: Yes. It is very important and to take advantage of this session, moving on with the topic which is very important.
This vessels that houses me, the professor Jorge, when he was an eight year old child, he traveled to a parallel universe. He didn't know it in that moment.
Interlocutor: Does he know it now?
Master Ruanel: Now he suspects it. Now he reasons it coherently. His biological mother was cheating on his father with a young man who was living in the second floor of the building where his father worked as a janitor. Her mother was cheating on him. When his father went to collect a bill or as you say an invoice, this vessel saw his mother hugging and caressing this person.
Two days later, the young boy, this 8 year-old vessel, asked his mother:
- Who is that young man of the second floor you had so much confidence with you?
Obviously, during his childhood, he had the coherence to avoid telling his father and prevent a problem between his parents and it was good that he didn't tell him because the mother of this vessel said to him:
- What young man are you talking about?
-The young man of the apartment 2B.
When they went to the apartment 2B
- But here lives an old widow!
- No!
They rang the bell and an old lady whose last name was Caceres opened the door asking them why they came.
- No, my son made a mistake. -The mother of this vessel said- Because he thought he saw your nephew or your grandson.
The old lady said:
-No, I don't have nephews, I don't have grandsons. I live alone here even before you worked here in this building.
The mother looked at the boy saying:-"See?" And the boy shrugging his shoulders said:-"No, but I thought so”
And he had that doubt during a long time and he didn’t talk about the topic with his mother anymore.
This vessel had a friend in the first floor apartment C, at this time he lives in the country of the north, he is a medic, a gynecologist whose last name is Ostenhemler and with him he talked several times on the topic and Ostenhemler ratified him that in the apartment 2B was living an old lady whose last name was Caceres. Neither a young man nor anybody that looks like one lived there ever.
Interlocutor: Let’s see, I think I lost something. In which moment did Jorge pass to a parallel universe?
Master Ruanel: At the age of eight years old.
Interlocutor: Yes, but how and in which moment?
Master Ruanel: He didn’t realize it. He didn't know it.
Interlocutor: So, Was it a vortex?
Master Ruanel: Yes. It was a vortex and that same day or the next day he came back.
Interlocutor: Ah, it was coincidence? Because one doesn't come back usually.
Master Ruanel: No.
Interlocutor: That is to say, the deception happened in a parallel universe, not in this one?
Master Ruanel: In a parallel universe, because in this one, this vessel inquired: "Who was the young man that was hugging you?" his mother thought that he was joking so she said: "- What young man are you talking about?” Since this vessel insisted, she took him and she showed him that an old lady Caceres was living there.
Interlocutor: Sure. According to what you tell me, one cannot be sure of any witness. How many people will have been executed in this way by something like that? Because he could have been a….
Master Ruanel: Do you want to go further?
Interlocutor: Yes, yes, since we are talking about it.
Master Ruanel: Dozens and dozens of people that read our sessions, in a given moment have passed through similar situations and some of them by fear, others have underrate it, others did not pay attention to it, others said: “I thought so”, they have gone through situations where they have arrived to places or a house that was the house of a childhood friend and he never lived there.
Interlocutor: That is to say, they have gone through those vortexes.
Master Ruanel: Many people.
Interlocutor: This is full of vortexes?
Master Ruanel: Back and forth.
Interlocutor: Let’s see; Did I pass through a vortex at some time?
Master Ruanel: Yes. Don’t doubt it. More than once.
Interlocutor: Ufff! Can you tell me one? Because this is interesting. The woman that has passed through this experience will listen what happened.
Master Ruanel: Perhaps and so that you see that this session is not arranged at all. You are not my accomplice.
Interlocutor: No, of course not. Besides, I don’t care what they think.
Master Ruanel: Perfect. In your elementary school, in a given moment, in one of the grades there was a substitute teacher, who in fact was never in this universe. Perhaps you don't remember her because you were very small. It would be in your second grade.
Interlocutor: Ah, yes!
Master Ruanel: It was the time there was sixth grade which was the elementary first and higher, in this country.
Interlocutor: So I passed through a vortex, I passed to a parallel world where there was one...
Master Ruanel: Two or three days nothing more.
Interlocutor: And then I came back?
Master Ruanel: Yes, yes. And I don't know if you commented it to some peer - that is to say, I know it, what I don't know is if you remember it - you commented to that peer:
- What happened to that young lady that came?
And he denied it saying that there was no young lady. The Teacher was always there. And you laughed saying as you say commonly – You are kidding me!
Interlocutor: I don't remember that well, but it’s remarkable isn’t?
Master Ruanel: You will remember it. Recall it with time, not in this session, but remember the school, the moment, your peers; you won't remember last names or anything else, but you will remember that in a certain moment there was a middle age teacher. Older for you - you were seven years old; she was a younger teacher that stayed a couple of days.
Interlocutor: And do you remember another episode? Now that we are dedicating this session to this topic…
Master Ruanel: An episode where you were traveling in a...
Interlocutor: Excuse me. Do these things create engrams or not?
Master Ruanel: They don’t create engrams. As long as there are no painful or traumatizing episodes, they don't have to create engrams.
Interlocutor: Okay. Continue, Master, the other episode.
Master Ruanel: Certainly this vessel that channels me was closer that an engram was implanted and then he thought that it was his imagination. It happens that this vessel always was characterized by a higher common sense and in the same way that at the age of three years old he saw elementals in the patio of his house and even today he continues believing and he knows that it was true and as well as you say, he doesn’t care if people believe him or not.
Interlocutor: Okay. Master, continue with the other episode and maybe later…
Master Ruanel: There is another episode few years ago, you were traveling in a car and in a given moment – and sometimes it’s the unconscious the one that erases those episodes -because it considers them impossible - there was a street that had traffic huts - so that the other people of other countries understand – we call traffic hut to a higher place where a policeman is directing the traffic.
Interlocutor: So that cars don't run over them. Yes.
Master Ruanel: Sure. There is kind of hut in a higher place, in a time that traffic lights didn't exist yet and well, you passed and there was a traffic hut and then you passed in another opportunity again and there was no traffic hut.
Interlocutor: And did I realize that there was no traffic hut?
Master Ruanel: Yes, but what you thought was…
Interlocutor: That I made a mistake.
Master Ruanel: No, no. Not that you made a mistake. You thought “How quickly they have fixed everything and besides there is no cobblestone pavement, but asphalt”
Interlocutor: Okay. Now, I came back, but I could not have returned?
Master Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: And I would have disappeared of this universe and I would have never known where I was?
Master Ruanel: Your other self would have been in this universe.
Interlocutor: How, my other self?
Master Ruanel: Because whenever one passes the other passes too.
Interlocutor: Ah! Excuse me, I had forgotten that detail.
Master Ruanel: Certainly, when this vessel that channels me, at the age of eight years old, the other Little Jorge that passed to this universe might have seen other things.
Interlocutor: Master was this session real? Or Did I pass to another parallel universe? Je je!
Master Ruanel: I am Ruanel of the universe ‘Y’. And I have squeezed tremendously to this vessel’s decoder - as you say-, so, if you want to ask one question more, try to let this vessel rest.
Interlocutor: Okay. It was an impressive session, I didn’t expect it.
Master Ruanel: Then, I’ll leave.
Interlocutor: Master wait, hold on a second, don't leave, wait please. Send me a final message - for this woman - What does she have to do about the experience she has gone through?
Master Ruanel: What she has to do, I endorse everything she says. Tell her that she goes on with her normal life. If in one life she was with one person and in another life she is with another, but she sees that the other person doesn't match with her affectively, above all things that she avoids hurting herself that she makes what her feelings dictate to her. One should not be in a relationship for compassion. One should be in a relationship for love.
See you soon.
Interlocutor: See you later, Master.
[1] Bilocation is defined as the simultaneous presence of a person in two different places. According to the Masters of Light bilocation is only a myth.
[2] The Christ or Christic Energy is a Dimensional Logos, therefore is an Entity capable to move to other parallel universes. (Solar and planetary Hierarchies)
[3] Simon Newcomb was an astronomer and mathematician who said: “Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible.”



This entry was posted at Wednesday, May 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios