MORGANEL PSYCHOAUDITING  

Posted in ,


MORGANEL PSYCHOAUDITING
SESSION 01/AUG/08
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin.
Interlocutor: Manuel M.
Entity that came to dialogue: Master Morganel. (Manuel's Thetan)
Interlocutor: I would like to ask you other questions. Morganel, in previous sessions you had mentioned the sublime Master Johnakan Ur-El saying that both of you had lucubrated together some topic, other times you had thanked that dear Master for having enlightened you or advised you on some topic, but many times you have referred to him as your spiritual brother. Can you tell me - and this is just out of curiosity – How long do you know each other as spirits?
Morganel: We know each other for about four millions and five hundred thousand years ago.
Interlocutor: Four million and a half years!
Morganel: Yes.
Interlocutor: But that is unimaginable for us with our so finite life! (Laughing).
Morganel: It is the thousandth part of the age of this world, Sun 3.
Interlocutor: But then your incarnated parts in that time must have been in totally different worlds because four million and half years ago, not even the Homo sapiens existed here on Earth; Am I right?
Morganel: We have embodied in other worlds.
Interlocutor: In other worlds?
Morganel: Yes, totally. And we have had the satisfaction of embodying together in several opportunities...
Interlocutor: You both have embodied together! Is it the first time you both have embodied here on Sun 3 or have you already embodied before?
Morganel: No, on Sun 3 we have embodied in two opportunities.
Interlocutor: Is there another previous opportunity?
Morganel: Yes, it happened when the Master Siddhartha Gautama was incarnated and when the Master Jesus was incarnated.
Interlocutor: Siddhartha Gautama, Buddha? I remember that The Master Johnakan Ur-El had the role of Ananda, Siddhartha’s cousin back then. Am I right?
Morganel: Correct.
Interlocutor: And during the time of Jesus he had the role of one of his disciples, John Zebedee.
Morganel: Yes.
Interlocutor: And you? I don’t know what role you had back then.
Morganel: If you want, I can tell you some part from Ananda’s story.
Interlocutor: Tell me.
Morganel: With Ananda we were very, very close friends. We were not very respectful of his cousin's teaching, Siddhartha. Ananda was younger and I was even younger. My name was Ayanti and I had the tremendous misfortune of having an illness that affected me the bony part of my body, in my legs, and I didn't disembody, but it was like my two legs were weakened; then I used to walk with a kind of crutches, but it was very hard for me to walk and sometimes I had to have a cane to hold myself and I felt a tremendous resentment for all what life meant. Until one night we had a dialogue of more than five hours with the dear Ananda and this so extraordinary being, Siddhartha - to whom I respected very much and he told me:
Siddhartha: Ayanti, the physical world is an illusion. You don’t have to suffer for what happened to your legs.
Ayanti: How it won’t be an illusion, Master, if we are hungry, we feel sleepy and we are cold, we are thirsty, we have desires, illnesses, things that I ignored?
Siddhartha: Things that I ignored more than you! Things that they hid from me! And I have suffered a tremendous shock, a tremendous emotional blow when I realized that death existed, illnesses, poverty, social classes, until suddenly my consciousness woke up and I realized that the true suffering is brought by attachment, because the attachment is vain.
Ayanti: But Master, there is something I don't understand. Let’s suppose that I believe in your words, I want to spread those words to the others, but my legs are weak. I see that you walk miles and miles and sometimes I abstain myself from following you, I stay in the camp. How would I do? Then, it is not attachment; it is that I want to have that role of being able to spread that word, like Ananda does for example, when you, Master, are not here.
Siddhartha: All right. I will respond you with a question: And why do you want to spread the word? And why can’t you make another task if everything is important? You can set up the campsite for the moment we return that some women have the food prepared for us so that we can rest.
Ayanti: Master, with all due respect, but Is there something worthy on that?
Siddhartha: And why do you think that there is a task worthier than another?
Ayanti: But Master, your task is extraordinary! You are teaching!
Siddhartha: What could I teach if there wasn’t someone who gives me food? Or someone who gives me a coat for the cold season? Or the footwear, to cross over the pointed rocks? Every work is important! Why wouldn’t be worthy what you could do?
Ayanti: All right. I accept that point. I understand that it is so important setting a place up where the person can sit down as the one who sits down and gives a speech. But. What about the other thing? I have my misshapen body, love is forbidden to me. I’d like to have a partner!
Siddhartha: Yes, and surely there will be girls who are blinded by that attachment, the same as you, and they look for that being, who is like a god. And we know that It’s a myth. Look at me, I don't have that necessity. The material things are vain.
Ayanti: All right, Master. I don’t try to contravene what you tell me, but, what about those of us who want to live a normal life? Those of us who respect the word, we aren't attached to vain things, I’m not interested in hoarding fortunes, I’m not interested in being a prince like you.
Siddhartha: I’m not a prince. I’m a being who has come here, just like many other beings, and each one has a mission. All the titles that one can have here are only absurdities.
Ayanti: Let’s go to the question: I want to live a normal life and something made this in my legs, a superior force or an inferior force and I don't find the meaning, because if they tell me that in the superior spheres somebody sent something negative to reduce my arrogance, but I was never arrogant; I always was a young man who was running forays like any other young man.
Siddhartha: You cannot know, if maybe or perhaps, that that happens to you is so that your forays are internal and you can motivate yourself to discover things that others have not discovered.
Ayanti: But you say it, Master, with all that you know, those sutras that you are commenting.
Siddhartha: The Path of the Truth, Ayanti, is a pathway that has many ramifications. It would be very unfair if there were a single ramification. Then, with your truth, you can arrive to the end of your path, as well as I, with my truth, can arrive to the end of my path and there we will be again.
Ayanti: I don't dare to ask you more because I’m afraid to anger you.
Siddhartha: Then you don't know me.
Ayanti: Then, I will ask you, and I will be repetitive: What is wrong in feeling physical appetites? I wish to be with a young girl. I wish it with a longing that comes out of my pores and she doesn't look at me, surely because of what happens to me. I’m a half man. My desire works, not my legs. However, I cannot run. I’m not a man, I am a half man.
Siddhartha: Well. For your comfort, I will tell you that a young girl who looks at you and only approves you just because you walk, she is not worthy of your love. That person who sees beyond your legs and see through your chest with her sight and see that you have something more inside, she will be worthy. What is the name of this young girl?
Ayanti: Adala. She is one of the girls working in the kitchen.
Siddhartha: Have you ever talked to her?
Ayanti: I don't dare!
Siddhartha: Ah! But then, you don't know if she rejects you!
Ayanti: No, but she doesn't look at me.
Siddhartha: Well, she also has attachments. Shame is also an attachment. Talk to her.
I remember this dialogue in which Ananda looked at me, he looked at his cousin; and it was one of the few times that this young man who used to speak very much had been silent and not for respect of his cousin - because many times they had had debates that had arrived even to discussions - simply because he was respectful to me because he didn't want that I lose the attention from Siddhartha.
I talked to the young girl. I expressed my feelings to her. She responded me that I was an exceptional being and that she never thought that I would notice her since she was a small thing. And I burst out laughing. Then, I asked her forgiveness when she told me:
Adala: Are you laughing at me?
Ayanti: No! I am laughing at myself Because I thought exactly the same thing you were thinking.
Adala: But you are not a small thing, Ayanti.
And there I realized what Siddhartha told me, when she saw through my chest and she saw beyond my external appearance.
I formed a couple with her, then I no longer was part of the group, although periodically, I used to gather with Ananda and the years passed by, I had children, I instructed them in this new philosophy to which Siddhartha called Buddhism.
When the great Master disembodied, many disciples said: "And now who will guide us?" And all of them looked at Ananda and somehow Ananda challenged us saying: "The Master is not here physically, but his teachings are here with us and we, as his disciples, have to make them known."
Ananda never wanted to occupy the alleged cousin's "throne" and we kept in contact. I was never very well physically and I disembodied two years before of him, but I was very happy making a normal life above all things. I could work in my things, which was carving wood. My legs never prevented me to make any task. They didn't prevent me to love or to be loved. They only prevented me from respecting myself, until that night of the long dialogue when Siddhartha made me understand that importance has to do with other things.
You can continue with the questions.
Interlocutor: Very beautiful history, Morganel. Thank you for telling it. I was imagining Ayanti and Adala, It seems that they were a happy couple.
Morganel: Yes, totally. And the important thing is that Siddhartha made me understand the respect for myself, which has nothing to do with the color of the skin, or the height, or if one is obese or very thin, young or old; it has to do with the attitude. And today, as a Thetan, as Morganel, already outside of that role, I believe the same thing exactly and I perceive in the physical plane how many beings are unhappy because they prejudge themselves, they invalidate themselves; as well as I can see others who achieve two or three successes and they stand on the pedestal of the alleged glory and those who depend on that glory are those who become more successful because in short time, they fail in something and they feel already so small.
And one wonders, - with an ironic laugh, but non offensive, ironic and compassionate, Yes?- How the ego can make change so much an embodied being who suddenly can feel at the maximum and in a short time he can feel the smallest thing? Until which point the ego has power? Until which point the ego has power over an embodied being that has a little bit more knowledge than the other and he already believes that he is a superior being?
How many people we know - and returning to the original topic, dear 10% - from the scientific community who are not good people, they are not good husbands, not good parents, or not good friends? This vessel that channels me has a daughter, the elder one, who had a professor who was a great talent, but with a tremendous resentment because he had a son with health problems and he used to treat badly to his students, however, he was the best in his psychological specialty.
Who said that a good scientist is a good person? It is not always like that. In addition, I took the audacity - with the permission of Johnakan and your permission - of considering your mental decoders and I enlarged a concept that was said by this vessel before we begin with the session, about a dialogue that ten incarnated people had, men and women, people who were considered geniuses by the community because their Intellectual quotient (IQ) was superior to 200 and one night they debated on different topics showing weaknesses, anguish, roles of ego, resentments, envy, jealousies, spite, mistrust to each other, indifference, negativity, etc.
And as well as this vessel wondered, I also wonder it. The intellectual quotient (IQ) is no guarantee at all that those incarnated beings are free from roles of ego, on the contrary; from the ten allegedly geniuses, who had an IQ above 200, not even one of them had the ego integrated. The passions that were released that night in the debates! Negative passions, dispersed emotions, hate, grudges; one of them had a health problem, a terminal illness, and instead of reconciling himself with the Creator, he distilled hatred, resentment and envy of those who were in the physical plane and he made them notice to the others at each second.
This is not to argue at all, it was simply a comment that I wanted to make on what I had perceived from your minds.
Interlocutor: A reflexion...
Morganel: And obviously it’s pitiful.
Interlocutor: Morganel, I don't know if we still have time so that you can tell us about how you knew John Zebedee, the Master Jesus's disciple and what relationship you had with him.
Morganel: It was a friendly relationship, although I was not part of the disciples. In addition, I liked that time very much so that I have embodied twice in the same period. I was a fisherman and I lived a solitary lifetime. I widowed very young. I was seventy years old when I met the children of Zebedee. When I met John, I met an excited young man because he commented that he had met a wonderful being, who had some new thoughts, which were what he had thought all his life and that he admired that man as though he were a very dear relative, although he was double his age.
I asked him that he said to me more about this man. John asked me several times so that I could go to the meetings, but I was so solitary, so solitary... But that idea attracted me. However, at the same time I had like an inferiority complex due to so many years of solitude, of scorn on behalf of the Romans... I always tried to live my life in the most inadvertent way possible, not because I valued life, but because I was already a person who was living his last years or his last months.
And I departed with that pending issue because I never ended up being part of the group. At the few months I disembodied. As spirit I didn't feel sorrow or any other contradictory feeling. I felt love for that people, for the task that they would carry out later on and I wanted to embody again.
I chose a family that was attentive to this new Messiah's words - like some of them used to say-. The man was called Joshua and his wife’s name was Sarah, and I intentioned to embody in that family.
Obviously we don't have reincarnative memory, but when I was six years old, my parents -who got along with the community and they had a low profile - they taught me how to read and write. I used to write Aramaic, Latin, and the Hebrew from Judea; let’s say that I was outside of the common denominator in that epoch, thanks to my parents – back then - they had put their whole dedication in their only son.
My name was Joshua, as my father’s name and when I was adolescent – when I was seventeen years old – I saw an old man who was writing on a scroll in the outskirts of the town, I came closer and we had a conversation. I noticed in him a certain Greek accent and I asked him if he was from Greece, and he told me that he was a native from there, but that he had been in Greece for a while.
John Zebedee: What is your name?
Joshua: Joshua. And you?
John Zebedee: John.
I had what now is called a déjà vu.
Interlocutor: Was he John Zebedee?
Morganel: He Was John Zebedee. And I told him:
Joshua: It’s like I knew you all along. Sometimes I have dreams in which I’m a grown-up man and I see a couple of young men in a boat, they are two siblings, and they are following the Word of a Messiah.
And I felt that this man stared at me, and he told me some words that I didn't understand in that moment:
John Zebedee: Surely I met your soul in another life, when I was young, and you at this moment are dreaming about that life, when you had another name and you were another person.
I talked to him many times, until the last time he looked at me and he didn't remember who I was and the last time I saw him was a week ago. Then I thought that his mind was no longer well.
He showed me some of his writings and I didn't understand them and I made him notice it. I always believed that I was a prepared young man, but I didn't understand those revelations that he showed me. Then I knew that he had disembodied and I continued with my life.
I had spouse, a young woman called Eve. When she was a small girl, her family had been very religious, but when her father disembodied, - when she was seventeen years old- she somehow imposed her character over her mother and she was more independent. When we engaged, both of us agreed that religion was something that separated each other and it didn't fulfill the function of re-ligare, the function with which somebody had created it, at least by words.
We had children and we raised them inside of what the Christian current was. I always studied the words of the one who was the old man's Master; words that captured my heart and marked me as a role.
Years later, when I disembodied, - a spirit cannot laugh because it doesn't have physical form-, but I laughed conceptually at the paradox of having embodied twice and having met John with two different roles. (Laughs). So in the period of five centuries I was three times with Johnakan’s 10%. And twice in less than sixty years.
Interlocutor: All that in less than sixty years and two thousand years passed by so that you two could meet again since the Master's physical departure...
Morganel: We have been in other worlds sharing friendship and investigating. Investigating the solid light, the same thing that at some time was investigated in Ancient Atlantis, but we’ll leave it for another session since the vessel is very tired.
Interlocutor: Yes, yes. It’s enough.
Morganel: I’m glad of having narrated this story, something that maybe was a small engram, but an engram after all. About the time of Ananda, as Ayanti, not respecting myself due to a physical problem.
And how many people in this present do not respect themselves because they feel they are less valuable, because they have missing body parts or because they reject themselves if they are obese or because they are short or because they have some physical defect, and they don't realize how valuable they are in the inside as human beings.
It made me well up, while I spoke about that life. Very well.
Interlocutor: And I thank you again for having related us...
Morganel: I thank you because if it weren’t for both of you, the vessel and you, I never had had the opportunity with any medium to express myself as I’m doing it now.
Thank you. Until the next time.
Interlocutor: Thank you, Morganel.
Related pages:


This entry was posted at Wednesday, February 16, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios