ALIEN ABDUCTIONS  

Posted in


“REAL CASES OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL ABDUCTION
ALIEN EXPERIMENTATION WITH HUMAN BEINGS 
There have been reports of alien abductions all the way back to the Bible, this is evident if we consider with logic and common sense the sightings of “chariots of fire and raptures” mentioned in the scriptures, in spite of that, close-minded people deny that alien abductions could be real and they insist stubbornly that all the abductees are insane or they simply hallucinate. Skeptics refuse to accept the facts because those events are beyond their understanding.
At the present time, skeptical people of the UFO phenomenon are doing the same thing that religious people did in 1633 with Galileo Galilei, when they imprisoned him because he had claimed that the Earth was not the center of the universe, Galileo had to recant to save his life from the fire, something that Giordano Bruno did not do since he was convinced of his ideas and he was burned at the stake because he had affirmed that the man was not the maximum work of God and that other inhabited worlds existed in the universe.
Fortunately, skeptical people will not burn those who have these ideas, but they will laugh at those who had suffered an alien abduction with scorn. 
EXTRATERRESTRIAL ABDUCTIONS.
Dear professor: I’m psychologist and I study the UFO phenomenon too, I have had the chance to investigate some people that have affirmed they have been abducted by extraterrestrials and they had undergone several tests. I don’t have any doubt that their cases are real, and for that reason I don't ask about this, but I’d like to know how these aliens transport the people they abduct to their ships and they bring them back. Do they use some type of hypnotism? J.M.C.
Dear J.M.C.: Extraterrestrial abductions are real, but as I have said many times, only 70% of the abductions are extraterrestrial, the other 30% are carried out by terrestrials who pretend to be extraterrestrials. As for the way they abduct people, they usually use a teleporting machine. Hypnotism is used in rare occasions. This should not be surprising because terrestrial scientists are achieving teleportation in this century although with small things and in a precarious way. 
THE TRUTH ON THE “BEDROOM VISITORS” 
Dear professor: I’m writing to you to request from you a clarification if it is possible related to the intriguing enigma that has been titled "Bedroom visitors Experiences". It has to do with extraterrestrial abductions that only take place in the bedroom. The stories of those who have been abducted are extremely similar: Strange small figures, bald-headed beings, enormous black eyes, transport to space ships, sexual molestation, sexual intercourse, pregnancies, subtraction of fetuses, etc.
And these cases are not isolated cases, but numerous cases all over the world that obviously cannot be attributed to any kind of hallucination or massive delusion.
There are two punctual cases, one of them is a case of a man called Whitley Strieber who wrote the book "Communion”, where he narrates how he was abducted by extraterrestrials on December 26, 1985 and he had reiterated sexual encounters with aliens, there is another case, a woman, Kathie Davis, who was inseminated several times and extraterrestrial beings removed the fetuses prior to birth. Is there some extraterrestrial plan to create hybrid species on Earth, a mixture of human and alien features, as the ufologist Budd Hopkins, considers? Perla B.
Dear Perla: I already tell you that there is no extraterrestrial plan to create a hybrid race on Earth. It’s something very different. Most of the abductions that are carried out in the bedrooms are carried out by extraterrestrials from the planet Spica 4. The main reason is that their male population is becoming sterile and for that reason they impregnate their women with those who have a similar DNA. The breeding purpose, on one hand, it to improve their species, and on the other hand, to perpetuate it.
In Spica 4 very few can have children because the sperm of most of the males is weak to impregnate. The Masters of Light, who obviously know about this matter, told us that the males of Spica 4 have had sexual intercourse with terrestrial women in some cases it was voluntarily, and in other not and they were forced in order to discover if the sperm was capable to impregnate their women. There are cases in which they have achieved it and the creatures were abducted.
They don’t use teleportation to abduct people to their ships because they don't have this type of machines. All the aliens with a certain evolution are capable to discover the secrets of dematerialization in the end, but the aliens from Spica 4 have not achieved it yet. As for their technological advance, they would have twenty centuries of advantage compared to us
They have the same number of inhabitants more or less 6 or 7 billions, but, theoretically, they would have to have more since the perimeter of their planet is around 60.000 km. (the Earth has 40.000 km.).
This is the whole story of the Bedroom visitors Experiences, which is not too surprising after all. As for the story of Whitley Strieber, it’s real. And also the story of Kathie Davis (alias of Debra Tomey). 
THE PROBLEM WITH ALIEN ABDUCTIONS. 
Dear professor: My name is Ligia C., and I received your information related to the “Bedroom visitors” I already read something about this topic and I had always doubts.
Here are my questions:
You say that the abductions are performed by extraterrestrial beings that inhabit the planet Spica 4. Well, Do you know it because the Masters of Light told you this?
Does NASA also know this?
Dear Ligia: Those who know these things are only top secret authorities from the government at Area 51. A while ago we made a session which was dedicated to this topic; the information is free for you to read related to this sinister place.
Do these aliens choose their victims on purpose of they do it randomly?
In the case of the “Bedroom Visitors” they choose the people they abduct. They have special devices that run medical tests at distance. This is explained in our material on Area 51. In the case of the Dead women of Juarez, the abductions were at random, although, if they are not infected since they need ill women for this type of research, they simply disposed of the bodies. They do not have any respect for the human life. These aliens are not sanguinary, but simply cold-blooded scientists that give priority to science and do not have consideration or respect for the fellow man.
Is there a way to be protected from this "invasion of privacy" that these beings make?
As for the way to be protected. No, there is no way to defend ourselves against them. But do not be alarmed "too much." Obviously it is a way of saying because you can also be kidnapped by terrestrial gangsters and you have no guarantee.
Here on Earth, there are kidnappings every day to request ransom and the Police cannot do anything so that these kidnappings stop. These mobsters even sever fingers from their victims and they send them to their relatives in order to force them to pay the ransom.
Why would you be afraid from extraterrestrials? Probably it would be “cheaper" with them. Human beings can be crueler than the cruelest extraterrestrials.
Can they be detected every time they enter into our orbit?
Yes, at a certain extent they can be detected, the United States have even developed weapons to knock down certain type of ships, like the ships from the Langar (extraterrestrial beings that look like locusts that come from Arcturus a Star from Bootes Constellation).
Many aliens come like “flies” to our planet and not all the weapons work for all of them. In these moments there are 17 extraterrestrial races experimenting here with human beings and animals. In the case of “The Dead women of Juarez” the American authorities that have investigated the case suspect that extraterrestrials are the murderers, but they cannot do anything to avoid it, besides they would become a laughing-stock if they said it.
Although they might be technologically advanced 20 centuries compared to our technology, Do we have ways to prevent an extraterrestrial invasion? I’m worried because we are at the disposal of their "sexual or scientific-sexual" whims and tomorrow they can invade us like some similar Sci-Fi writings and movies. Besides, I do believe that it is time to instruct people in our society of the seriousness of abductions and the credibility of these facts what do you say?
The planet Earth is very extensive and even the most powerful extraterrestrial race cannot enslave all the inhabitants. Do you know how many times they have come here to enslave us and they have failed? They have always end up leaving. In addition, there are many extraterrestrial races that come here to experiment and they would not allow that a single race keeps the "whole cake." It’s necessary to add that the United States are working with some extraterrestrial races and they have even ended up making friendship with several highly destructive alien races. On the other hand, Grupo Elron is trying to instruct people for many years already, but practically nobody believes us so far.

ALIEN ABDUCTIONS

SESSION 22/JUL/03.
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Master, I’ll continue with an email I received regarding an alien abduction, I’ll read it for the record:
Dear professor:
My name is E. H. I am 45 years old, and I had a very strange experience. It happened on June 15, 2003, it was Sunday. After watching a movie on TV, I went to sleep and after turning off the TV and the light, I felt the presence of something or somebody in my room.
I had my eyes shut and when I opened them I saw three small beings like humanoids. Their physical appearance had a resemblance to undernourished children in Africa, small and thin, with swollen bellies, they had a grayish color, long and thin extremities, they had a bigger head and they didn't wear clothes.
However, I remember trying to pray in that moment, but they somehow blocked my mind and I couldn’t pray anymore. I was paralyzed but conscious. I looked at them again and they blocked my sight as well.
I saw them, but like they were cartoon characters and they had a smaller size. I saw them very tiny. Then, in seconds, I didn’t see them any longer and I could only see white circles.
I had the feeling that I was suspended in the air, but I didn’t know where I was. The truth is that I don't know if they took me out of my apartment. I also had the feeling that I was connected to something. Suddenly they disconnected me and I fell.
The feeling was as if I was sleeping and suddenly I woke up. I realized that l was in my bed, but I didn’t see them no more.
Immediately, I checked my apartment, I went to the bathroom and apparently nothing strange had happened to me.
I had my eyes very cold, as if they had been in the freezer and they were slightly red. There were no signs of their presence in my apartment. I don’t remember what time it was when I fell asleep. From that moment, anguish, bewilderment, insecurity and fear have taken control of my family. We don’t know where to go for help.
For that reason, professor, I write to you, in the hopes of finding some answer or relief to my problem. Any attempt from these beings is for us a violation.
Tremendously worried by these events, my siblings contacted some people that apparently have some knowledge in these esoteric matters and they have tried to help me. But the anguish continues. Are we doing the correct thing? Are these people trustworthy?
One of these people taught me an exercise to protect my body and my house that is to say, to avoid the invasion of my body and my apartment.
After this experience the only thing that I could do was to browse the Internet and try to find an answer on the topic, and by chance I found your webpage. From that day I continue reading your page with a lot of interest.
You clarified that regarding the abductions, 70% of them are carried out by extraterrestrial and the other 30% are carried out by human beings and not precisely with good intentions.
What happened to me? I kindly ask you an answer and if it is possible that you show me the way to get out of this situation.
Sincerely E. H.
Is by any chance some experience related to the "Bedroom visitors”?
Ruanel: That’s right, they were Bedroom visitors from a similar race to the “greys”
Interlocutor: But what did they do to this person?
Ruanel: They have made him sleep, they have taken out from him blood and also cephalorachidian fluid.
Interlocutor: Have they damaged him physically?
Ruanel: No, not at all, they only made small experiments.
Interlocutor: Was he transferred to their ship?
Ruanel: Yes, to their laboratory.
Interlocutor: How long did the experience last?
Ruanel: Approximately 45 minutes.
Interlocutor: Did they choose him for some special reason?
Ruanel: No, it was simply at random. They chose him like they could have chosen any other person.
Interlocutor: Are these aliens from Spica 4, the aliens we talked about already in another opportunity?
Ruanel: Yes, they are from the same origin.
Interlocutor: Did they take out sperm?
Ruanel: No, only blood and cephalorachidian fluid.
Interlocutor: I will inform him what has happened to him. But what do I tell him in order to calm him down? Will they return?
Ruanel: Apparently not because they have already completed their task.
Interlocutor: It was a violation of his privacy of course.
Ruanel: Of course! All that is made without consulting goes against Free Will.
Interlocutor: Did he receive some engram from the incident he had to suffer?
Ruanel: Obviously yes, and also a lot of fear.
Interlocutor: And how can I calm him down?
Ruanel: Telling him that they won't bother him again. I say this using common sense since only the Absolute knows the future.
Interlocutor: This person was told in a circle apparently esoteric that he had to do something special in order to avoid that something like that happens again in the future. Is this valid?
Ruanel: It is nonsense! It does not help at all. What is made in the spiritual meditations is to be wrapped up in love in order to not allow the access of "demons" and spirits of error. But in the physical plane that doesn't help at all.
Interlocutor: However, many parapsychologists or spiritualistic people perform rites to be protected in the physical plane.
Ruanel: It is something completely absurd. They only swindle people. The physical thing is protected with a good padlock.
Interlocutor: I understand the irony. Can I tell him that these aliens are benevolent beings?
Ruanel: You cannot call them benevolent beings from the moment they infringe the Free Will of the others.
Interlocutor: Can I tell him that these beings make experiments with human beings without the intention of damaging them?
Ruanel: This explanation would be closer to the truth. The term “closer” is guessed right to define them, in this aspect they are "innocuous."
Sex with extraterrestrial women?

SESSION 13/JUL/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Here I have another email that says:
Dear professor: I write to you making reference to the topic of the “Bedroom Visitors” that I read in your webpage. I want to tell you that in more than one occasion I have had memories of having sex with women that are not human who have an external hose through which I introduce my penis, and unequivocally when I finish, I have a tremendous discharge. This memory is constant. James
Ruanel: There are females of other worlds that have different genital organs and they copulate with terrestrials in order to be pregnant because their race can have a weak DNA.
Interlocutor: Did this happen in the case of this person?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Did they abduct him and take him to their ship?
Ruanel: No, they semi-doze him off and the sexual act took place directly in his bedroom.
Interlocutor: In his own bedroom?
Ruanel: That’s right.
Interlocutor: Where did these aliens come from? Were the same ones that we have called “Bedroom visitors”?
Ruanel: No, they were from another much more distant planet, near to the center of the Galaxy.
Interlocutor: Do you locate their planet?
Ruanel: If I had to pronounce it, it would be something like Ardoun, Ardoun IV. And It is located at thousands of light years.
Interlocutor: Did these extraterrestrial women have sex with him many times?
Ruanel: Around three or four times. What happens is that this person had this experience very marked in his memories.
Interlocutor: Can I tell him the truth without problems?
Ruanel: Yes, but be sure to tell him that they won't return because their mission has already concluded.
Interlocutor: Does he have an engram of each one of the sexual incidents?
Ruanel: Of course.
A case of abduction and extraterrestrial pregnancy.

SESSION 13/AUG/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Here I have another similar email:
Dear professor: I read the article related to “Bedroom Visitors” and I almost cried because several years ago, when I was 15 years old, I had the same dream during six days more or less, night after night. I dreamt that suddenly and without realizing it, I was waking up surrounded by strange beings, but in those dreams I never felt fear. I remember seeing a door that there was above at my left with a strange symbol.
I remember that they treated me well and that they sometimes took me to a strange room where there were objects from Earth and I explained to one of those beings things about my life here. I became acquaintance “so-to speak” of that being that appeared every night in my dreams, I remember being pregnant in the last dream and when I woke up I had a strange scar in my belly, but soon after it disappeared without leaving any mark.
What happened to me? What were those strange dreams? Were they dreams only? The truth is that I always believed that they were strange dreams caused by the “X-files” TV series that I watched a lot back then, but after reading your article, I don’t know what to think. I would like you to answer me, and hopefully you could tell me that it was only a dream, I don't want to imagine that I have a son somewhere. Please I need an answer, Thank you Sandra V. R.
Ruanel: They were not dreams, she was directly abducted.
Interlocutor: How many times?
Ruanel: At least fifteen to twenty times.
Interlocutor: So many times?
Ruanel: Yes, it is correct.
Interlocutor: What did they do to her?
Ruanel: They impregnated her, and then they took out the creature by means of a small surgery that practically didn't leave marks. The embryo was put it in a special tube that worked at times like a uterus.
Interlocutor: How did they make her pregnant?
Ruanel: They had physical intercourse with her.
Interlocutor: So it was not an artificial insemination?
Ruanel: No, not at all.
Interlocutor: Is the baby alive? I mean if he or she still lives.
Ruanel: Of course the baby lives.
Interlocutor: Where did these extraterrestrial come from?
Ruanel: From a planet called Armaz IV.
Interlocutor: How far away is this planet from the Earth?
Ruanel: 500 light years more or less.
Interlocutor: How were these beings?
Ruanel: They were grey of a clear color.
Interlocutor: And their height?
Ruanel: Approximately of 1,60 to 1,70 mts.
Interlocutor: Are they still on this planet?
Ruanel: No, not anymore.
Interlocutor: Which was their specific mission?
Ruanel: To study the DNA of different human beings and its compatibility with their DNA.
Interlocutor: Is there some DNA relationship with the morphological aspect of these aliens?
Ruanel: No, it does not have anything to do how the external structure is. Most of the extraterrestrials from near planets, not more than 500 light years, in spite of being different they don't have hair, their DNA is very similar to the human DNA. Then they impregnate human females and later on they study the embryos.
Interlocutor: Is there something more on this?
Ruanel: No, that's all.
Interlocutor: As it is our rule, I’ll tell her the truth.
Ruanel: It will help her to grow. One cannot solve anything escaping from the truth.
Extraterrestrial abduction and artificial insemination.

SESSION 13/AUG/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Here there is another email on the topic:
Dear professor: I’m writing to you so that you solve many doubts that I have regarding things that my mother remembers in dreams, since they are several things, I’ll explain some of them:
Two months ago at around 18:00. She appeared with her belly swollen as though she was pregnant (my mom is a 54 year-old woman), we went to sleep that night and she says that she had a dream in which in a very big and clean field surrounded with very big and shiny trees, she was leaning on one tired drowsy, with her legs open and her arms at her sides, she was pouring blood and she could not move, but she heard that somebody was telling her that she takes a pill, but she didn't see anybody.
That’s all what she remembers, the next day she no longer had the swollen belly and she felt very exhausted.
They are many things that happened to her, I read in your webpage something about this and I have many doubts clear, I supposed they were things like this, but nobody knew how to explain it to me.
Gloria G.
Ruanel: The issue is that knowing the truth can create engrams to this person, therefore the daughter should be the one that makes the decision of how to say it or not.
Interlocutor: In my opinion, the truth should not be hidden, but I believe that it is correct that the daughter, who knows her mother well, be the one that decides. What happened to her mother then?
Ruanel: This woman was abducted seven times and in one of them she was artificially impregnated with embryos of the planet Spica IV. And with an evolutionary process that is still ignored on Earth - and many Aeons will pass before they achieve it here- they have accelerated the fetal growth to such a point that the creature gave birth in the period of one night.
Interlocutor: I don’t understand well. Do you say that in one night they inseminated her and she also gave birth?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Did they remove the fetus and they are raising it up?
Ruanel: No, no, the gestation period that takes nine months on Earth was accelerated in one night.
Interlocutor: I can hardly believe it.
Ruanel: Notice that the woman had her belly totally swollen and the creature was already closer to being born.
Interlocutor: Yes, I noticed that, but I’m still surprised when I compare it with terrestrial parameters. How did they accelerate the process?
Ruanel: With a machine that doesn't exist on Earth, called "proton machine"
Interlocutor: Is that a particle accelerator?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Unbelievable! And what did they inseminate terrestrial women for?
Ruanel: The reason is exactly to experiment with several DNA, and not only do they experiment with the human race, but also with the inhabitants of other planets.
Interlocutor: Is it the same extraterrestrial race that abducts people from the type we call "Bedroom Visitors"?
Ruanel: It is one of the races since there are many that do the same thing. In this case they are extraterrestrials from Spica IV.
Interlocutor: How many children did they procreate with her?
Ruanel: It was only one.
Interlocutor: But you said that she was abducted seven times.
Ruanel: Well, they abducted her several times in order to run several tests, DNA tests, blood tests, also they ran many tests to check if she was compatible with the embryo that they were going to implant her, etc.
Interlocutor: Is the baby alive at the moment?
Ruanel: Yes, of course.
Interlocutor: I will ask you a naive question: Will they give the baby back to her?
Ruanel: Yes, the question is very naive. They will take the baby to their planet and they will raise him up there.
Interlocutor: Will the baby continue with the accelerated growth?
Ruanel: No, later on he will grow normally.
Interlocutor: It is amazing how the gestation period can be accelerated so that the mother gives birth in a single night.
Ruanel: There are many amazing things, not only this. In each planet they have achieved things that are not even dreamt on Earth. For example, they travel through wormholes, they suspend the law of gravity to travel to other worlds and they have built translating devices that translate instantaneously many languages. For instance, If there were an alien in front of you, you would be able to understand what he tells you in his language and you could talk to him fluently.

SESSION 26/APR/05
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Well, to conclude this session I’ll ask you about a friend Ismael M. P. He sent me this email:
Last weekend my friend Manuel N. B., commented me a thing that happened to him a couple of years ago, but up to now he didn't say it to anybody, apparently he was afraid, and he trusted me because he knew that I would believe him.
One night, while he was taking the garbage out, around 21:50, he saw in the sky a blue light, he told me that it was glowing as if it was exploding, and when it finished glowing his watch was marking 24:00 hours that is to say, in one second more than two hours were lost. After this, he saw the blue light going away and disappearing. I told him that it could have been an alien abduction. Also, during those days he, his brother and a friend of his sighted more UFOs.
Ruanel: He was abducted.
Interlocutor: Abducted?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: by extraterrestrials?
Ruanel: Yes, by extraterrestrials from Spica 4.
Interlocutor: What did they do to him?
Ruanel: They ran some analyses and they implanted him something like a small chip.
Interlocutor: But with what purpose?
Ruanel: To study his customs.
Interlocutor: Does he still have the chip?
Ruanel: No, he had it only one week. Then, they abducted him again and they took it out of him.
Interlocutor: That is to say that at this time he doesn’t have anything implanted
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Did he receive an engram from his abduction?
Ruanel: Yes, of course.
Interlocutor: Would Dianetic auditing help him?
Ruanel: No, not Dianetics, but Psychoauditing. This person, contrarily to others, has a very fluent communication with his thetan.
Interlocutor: In which spiritual plane is he?
Ruanel: In the plane 3, sublevel 8, but in spite of it, he is looking forward to evolving spiritually, he wants to grow up... He is a person that you would classify as "good person" in the physical plane.
Interlocutor: I understand.
Ruanel: His thetan wants to serve and in any moment he will ascend to the plane 4.
Interlocutor: It is good news.
Ruanel: There is such a big connection with his thetan that his thetan suffered so deeply what happened to his physical part, and somehow his thetan received a conceptual engram.
Interlocutor: I understand. Did they treat him well in the ship?
Ruanel: From a certain point of view they treated him well because they were interested in the experiment itself and not in the person. I say from a certain point of view because, in fact, cutting someone’s Free Will is not a way to treat well. Also, a fact of this nature implants engrams inevitably.
Interlocutor: What did the aliens learn from this person?
Ruanel: Customs, attitudes, behavior, blood circulation, fears.
Interlocutor: I see. Was this abduction at random or did they choose him on purpose?
Ruanel: No, it was directly at random.
Interlocutor: Well, Master, it seems that this case is clear enough.

SESSION 10/MAY/05
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: The first consultation that I have to ask you is related to Leticia V. G. C. She Asks the following thing:
Few months ago I suffered something known as sleep paralysis. The first time that that happened to me I was about to sleep, when I woke up and I wanted to move, I was not able to do it, I became very nervous and I only thought of running, after some seconds I could move and I calmed myself and I continued sleeping.
The second time that that happened to me I was sleeping and I opened my eyes and I tried to move and I was not able to do so, I could see a light that came from the corridor, which reflected on the wall a series of shades, in that moment I thought that it could be extraterrestrials because I had read a little about the 'bedroom Visitors', then in the next morning I woke up with total normality, but I remembered going towards the door of my bedroom following a being of about 50 cm of height. I would like to know if this experience was only a sleep paralysis or a real experience. If it was a dream paralysis, I would like to know why it happened to me.
Ruanel: It was an alien abduction by extraterrestrials from Spica 3.
Interlocutor: Not from Spica 4?
Ruanel: No, from Spica 3. In both planets there are Grays, in one of them they are taller, of the same average height of terrestrials, and the others are shorter around 1,40 mt. It was this last race that abducted her
Interlocutor: What did they do to her?
Ruanel: They have extirpated cartilage from her respiratory system that is to say, from her nose, her pharynx, and also lung cartilages in order to study her DNA.
Interlocutor: Always without damage?
Ruanel: Always with the minimum possible damage. But obviously they have created her engrams in her reactive mind.
Interlocutor: Those engrams are unavoidable.
Ruanel: Of course.
Interlocutor: Can I recommend her Dianetics or Psychoauditing?
Ruanel: Psychoauditing, for the simple reason that her thetan is very unstable in these moments because in a past life, in which she also embodied as a woman, by coincidence or causality she was abducted too.
Interlocutor: She says that she remembers going towards the door of her bedroom following a being of 50 cm. of height.
Ruanel: No, no, the height was 1,40 m.
Interlocutor: Why did she see this alien so small?
Ruanel: Because of her numbed mental decoder made her see everything small.
Interlocutor: Will they abduct her again?
Ruanel: No, because they already have what they wanted.
Interlocutor: So she doesn’t have to be worried?
Ruanel: No, not at all.
Interlocutor: Is there something more about this case?
Ruanel: No, that is all.
Interlocutor: I’ll continue with the following consultation. Katiuska M. wrote to me the following thing:

Dear Professor:
I would like to know the reason of a dream that I have had several times, although it is not the same dream, it always happens to me the same thing. Several times I have dreamt that I have a baby without being pregnant nine months and I give birth without pain although they cut me, and the baby that is born is big like three months of age, extremely white, almost grey and thin.
What surprises me more in my dream is that there is one person that wants to harm the baby, and although I fight back to defend him, they always hit his head on the floor and he dies. I’m angry and when I lift up the baby I see that his head is soft and it pours a green sticky substance. A person in my dream told me “he is not your son, he is an alien that came to harm you”. In that moment I wake up confused. I’d like to know if I was abducted by aliens and the reason of those dreams."
Ruanel: There is no baby at this time.
Interlocutor: But was she abducted?
Ruanel: Yes, it was an abduction.
Interlocutor: Extraterrestrial or terrestrial?
Ruanel: Extraterrestrial.
Interlocutor: Where did they come from?
Ruanel: From a planet called Pay 4, which is approximately at 260 million light years from the Sun.
Interlocutor: How is their physical conformation?
Ruanel: They are like the Greys, but their skin is darker. The inhabitants of this planet have genetic problems and they are experimenting by mixing their DNA with terrestrial DNA.
Interlocutor: And have they engendered a son from Katiuska?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Was she inseminated artificially or she had some type of sexual intercourse?
Ruanel: They inseminated her artificially.
Interlocutor: What I don't understand is how she didn’t have any pregnancy symptoms.
Ruanel: They accelerated the gestation period and the childbirth.
Interlocutor: Everything in the same day?
Ruanel: No, no. Here on Earth you are still very underdeveloped as one commonly says. They can travel through time some days, maybe with machines not so sophisticated like those that there will be on Earth in some centuries more, and then they have traveled through time three or four times until the cycle of pregnancy was completed, gestation and birth.
Interlocutor: How many days did the whole process take?
Ruanel: Around 28 days, what would be a moon phase.
Interlocutor: And she didn’t notice anything for that reason?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Every time I am more surprised. When I believe that we already know all the enigmas or that nothing new will appear to astonish us, there is always something more that leave us perplexed.
Ruanel: There is an infinity of mysteries that you still ignore.
Interlocutor: Well, to conclude with this topic, this person says that she has a recurrent dream where a person wants to harm the baby.
Ruanel: No, no, it’s a product of her engrams that were provoked by the abduction and it simply reflects the fear she has that somebody harms her beloved beings.
Interlocutor: Is this a distortion of her mental decoder and nothing real in her dreams?
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Does Katiuska have something to fear in the future?
Ruanel: No, because the same as the previous case, it was a random abduction and they already have what they wanted.
Related Pages:
Betty and Barney Hill (a terrestrial abduction)

This entry was posted at Monday, April 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comentarios